brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
So for everyone who has a frenchie and an english bully. How do they do when the EB gets crazy and wants to play? Bru and Frankie gets very physical and I'm nervous a little guy might get hurt. Do they hold their own ok? [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION]? Any suggestions?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:rofl: Cheli kicks Lambeau's ***! And, he gave Banks a run for her money. The Frenchie has soeed and agility that most Bulldogs lack.... Banks was fast but not very long... Lambeau-- lol- lol- lol..... He does a lot of rolling.

Mom of Tucker

Jun 22, 2015
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sophie (2015), Jasper (2020), Tucker (2015-2020)
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Both of mine are EB's, but there is a considerable size difference, for now. When I first got Sophie, I was so worried that Tucker would crush her. However with those puppy teeth, I think she has done the most harm. Tucker has all sorts of marks on his ears and lips from those shark teeth. They always go back for more though!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
My "Frenchie" is tough-she hold her own and wrestles with two at once!

OP
brutus77

brutus77

Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Thanks everyone. You all know me, I'm just freaking out. Brutus is a handful and I know I will have to do a slow introduction, if our application is approved that is! I am just super nervous I guess.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
[MENTION=9370]brutus77[/MENTION] You did a wonderful job with Frankie and Brutus, when you got Frankie. You are a pro! When things get "comfortable" Frenchies are quick and pretty agile!

OP
brutus77

brutus77

Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
@brutus77 You did a wonderful job with Frankie and Brutus, when you got Frankie. You are a pro! When things get "comfortable" Frenchies are quick and pretty agile!
Thank you Lynn.

Christie H

May 29, 2014
Centerton, Arkansas, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wheezie Kay Wigglebottom and Zakk Abbott Wylde
Well Wheezie is half and half and Abbott is OED and outweighs her by at least 15 lbs and she rules the roost.She likes to play more than his lazy butt.lol

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.