2bulldogsstuff

2bulldogsstuff

Feb 15, 2015
Los Angeles
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brett & Logan 👼🏻🌈(1/3/05-05/1/21)
That happens with Banks on Lamb/lentil... Went back to Pork/Peas and it cleared up

I meant Brett on Lamb and Lentils now. Might have to switch back to Pork and peas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I meant Brett on Lamb and Lentils now. Might have to switch back to Pork and peas

Not sure what it was about L/L bur Banks was real bad and Cheli also increased tear production.... I also think @dolpin Buster had a tear issue with it too

OP
2bulldogsstuff

2bulldogsstuff

Feb 15, 2015
Los Angeles
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Not sure what it was about L/L bur Banks was real bad and Cheli also increased tear production.... I also think @dolpin Buster had a tear issue with it too

I know [emoji30] I just switched to L/L coz it seems as if they were sick of Pork and peas :( now it's a must to go back to it!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What would we check for? I don't understand.

Some eyelashes will grow inward and cause tearing and ulcers... Next vet visit just ask that they check to be sure

Mom of Tucker

Jun 22, 2015
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sophie (2015), Jasper (2020), Tucker (2015-2020)
[MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION], thanks. His top lashes are long and white but I've never paid much attention to his lower lids. They kinda sag anyway, lol.

NewEnglandBully

Poopah Scoopah
Community Veteran
Dec 29, 2013
Massachusetts
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastion (Sea Bass)
Some eyelashes will grow inward and cause tearing and ulcers... Next vet visit just ask that they check to be sure
:goodpost: our last vet didn't seem to be concerned about the eyelashes...I found that kind of weird because of the excessive tearing, especially in his right eye. Switched vets since though and seeing an opt. vet for a second opinion. It can be quite painful I read :(

dalmatina38

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Prieste
Community Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Sierra Vista Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Amber and Ruby
What is cornel?
@dalmatina38 I may need to look into the Earthborn Meadow Feast. I don't know if I've ever even seen it thanks!

I have had my girls on everything: homemade, wild buffalo, wellness core, fromm, and a couple of other high end grain free dog foods. It wasn't until I put them on the Earthborn Meadow Feast that they haven't had tear stains. I don't see a major difference in the ingredients but there is something different that keeps the tear stains at bay for my girls. It was strictly by accident that I stumpled across this because the feed store had ran out of the normal flavor of food I bought them. Either way, I am grateful I found it, my girls look great for the first time. WOOHOO!!

OP
2bulldogsstuff

2bulldogsstuff

Feb 15, 2015
Los Angeles
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

I've checked and when they went to vet before everything was good. Ever since I switched Brett to Lamb/Lentils just showed up. Now I'm just waiting for their pork and peas to get delivered

Members online