KatieToth

Julius-K9 Sales Representative
Jun 7, 2015
Michigan
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Noah Jack
Just a little fun for tonight. Because I'm sure we all know how much our babies like to play :)
537084_485587388162431_1206466553_n.jpg

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hey -- it's LAMBEAU!!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Maude would be there! She loves to play ball-but her idea is to get the ball and keep it! No fun for me!

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
OMG- so true.

Yesterday I took a few "new" toys out of the closet. Gave one to Wellie, the other to Blue.

Blue put it in his mouth, trotted into his crate, left it there, then came out for Wellies. Took it right
out of Wellie's mouth (a small purple barbell looking toy) then trotted back to his crate, where he proceeded to lay down on top of both toys. He didn't even want to play with them, he just wanted to have them!

OP
K

KatieToth

Julius-K9 Sales Representative
Jun 7, 2015
Michigan
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Noah Jack
OMG- so true.

Yesterday I took a few "new" toys out of the closet. Gave one to Wellie, the other to Blue.

Blue put it in his mouth, trotted into his crate, left it there, then came out for Wellies. Took it right
out of Wellie's mouth (a small purple barbell looking toy) then trotted back to his crate, where he proceeded to lay down on top of both toys. He didn't even want to play with them, he just wanted to have them!

haha that is funny. That must be a thing because Jack is like that too.. he wants it all but doesn't really want to play that much due to the fact that he gets tired in about 2 mins..

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online