Puppy gets pee all over his legs- is this normal?

BreakfastAtMe

Jun 21, 2015
North Dakota
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Churchill
Hah ok so I know here is probably not much I can do about this, but just wondering if this is common and if it will end. My 15 week old boy gets pee all over his legs. I don't know if it's his aim or from when he sits down after going. Is this just a puppy thing or is it a bulldog thing or maybe my lil guy is just messy and I need to get used to it!? Thanks!

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
I could be worse!! Chunky likes to poop then does a 1/4 turn stepping in it the pooping some more. Drives me crazy :cursing:

OP
BreakfastAtMe

BreakfastAtMe

Jun 21, 2015
North Dakota
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Churchill
Lol oh that does not sound fun! Luckily he has been pretty good about that. Churchill usually goes then does a few kicks and walks away. I do wonder about where he is going and if it is ok. He does not go to the same spot, just wherever he wants to in the yard. I read that I should take him to the same spot every time but he walks away and goes where he wants to. Unless that is for just starting to potty train? He is a pretty stubborn guy already though so I am not surprised if he is being difficult!

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Tyson is 9, and occasionally still gets pee on his leg. It must be the angle, lol. I also wipe him down with baby wipes when we come in anyway, so I just add the inside of his legs now when I see it. haha. Boys!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Yes, they tend to sometimes move around while going.... lambeau was to curious to sit still long enough and would walk while going at times :facepalm:

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
Tyson is 9, and occasionally still gets pee on his leg. It must be the angle, lol. I also wipe him down with baby wipes when we come in anyway, so I just add the inside of his legs now when I see it. haha. Boys!

Chunky and myself are offended by the boys comment. LOL

g8erjackie

Dec 13, 2012
Washington, DC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus and Regina
I refer to it as the peepee leg. And I keep baby wipes by the door for when we come back from walks. Sometimes Ruckus tries to pees places that are too short, like under a bush and his leg won't raise up because he doesn't have room....peepee leg.

Christie H

May 29, 2014
Centerton, Arkansas, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wheezie Kay Wigglebottom and Zakk Abbott Wylde
Hah ok so I know here is probably not much I can do about this, but just wondering if this is common and if it will end. My 15 week old boy gets pee all over his legs. I don't know if it's his aim or from when he sits down after going. Is this just a puppy thing or is it a bulldog thing or maybe my lil guy is just messy and I need to get used to it!? Thanks!
Unfortunately he may not grow out of it.My boy is 2 1/2 and kinda squats and leans forward. He pees on his legs daily so I have to wash his legs down with wipes.I tell him eveytime please stop peeing on your legs.lol

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.