KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
So at the ripe old age of 5, Vegas is now 6.5 yrs old. Vegas decided he could raise his leg like a biggie boy and pee~!! I ask the vet years ago why he squatted like a girl and the Vet told me he was lazy, I was so offended, LOL. I Guess he was!! Well here is my problem...Right out side my back door we have this huge hose, it is a normal hose attached to a soaker hose to go around our pool to water our plants. Vegas decided about 2 weeks ago to run out the back door, take a quick whiz on the hose and come right back in. Well the problem is.... IT STINKS~!!! As soon as I open the back door that is all you can smell. Of course I take the hose and rinse the pee down the drain, BUT is there ANYTHING I can spray or do to the hose to make him stop????

It is so hot and humid that I am not kidding you as soon as I open the door it stinks so bad!! Any suggestions or sprays to make him stop and make the extra 10 steps to the grass/yard?? If I stand there and watch so that he don't pee on the hose, he just comes right back in. BRAT!! Ideas????

This is the hose and what he pee's on!! And yes he is about 50/50 sq2uatting and lifting his leg. Lazy boy!! Thank You.

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Lol, no ideas here. My boys pee on every flower pot i have!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:rofl: our handsome boy is growing up... sniff, sniff! :giggle:

There is stuff in the lawn department in Lowes that is call dog/cat repellent, that may stop him from going there, but not get rid of the ordor. maybe after he stops, buy a new hose?? sorry

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.