Zombie/ Bulldog shirt

Christie H

May 29, 2014
Centerton, Arkansas, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wheezie Kay Wigglebottom and Zakk Abbott Wylde
I had to share this with everyone because I knew people would love this!! I purchased this tshirt the moment I saw it :) uploadfromtaptalk1441142467475.png

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION]

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Cool t-shirt I love it. Are the sizes accurate. The reason I'm asking is because I have bought 2 t-shirts on line, one was a picture of Dozer and Blossom that I had put on a shirt, and I ordered an XL, but when it came, it was so small it could almost fit my 8 year old grandson. Then I ordered a T- shirt for my hubby that says This Is What the Worlds Greatest Papa Looks Like. I ordered him a Large, and it was way to big for him. So now I'm leery of ordering shirts on line bccause I'm afraid they won't fit.

OP
Christie H

Christie H

May 29, 2014
Centerton, Arkansas, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wheezie Kay Wigglebottom and Zakk Abbott Wylde
Cool t-shirt I live it. Are the sizes accurate. The reason I'm asking is because I have bought 2 t-shirts on line, one was a picture of Dozer and Blossom that I had put on a shirt, and I ordered an XL, but when it came, it was so small it could almost fit my 8 year old grandson. Then I ordered a T- shirt for my hubby that says This Is What the Worlds Greatest Papa Looks Like. I ordered him a Large, and it was way to big for him. So now I'm leery of ordering shirts on line bccause I'm afraid they won't fit.
Well I haven't received mine yet but I ordered the men's medium for that reason alone.There is a sizing chart on the site.I totally understand the online ordering fears :)I couldn't resist this one

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I had to share this with everyone because I knew people would love this!! I purchased this tshirt the moment I saw it :) View attachment 90592

Where did you get it? I totally need one!

Oh...I see the webby.

Will you let us know when you get it if the size is true? I totally need one!

bully602

Sep 8, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chapo/Cheena/Chevy
How can i get to that shirty? I can't find it on their site : (

Most Reactions