brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
I am so nervous. I know some will have opinions about this, mostly my husbands family, but i have learned something since my very good friend Jimmy died so suddenly, if i have an opportunity to do something that will bring me and my family happiness, i am grabbing on with both hands and running with it. I have wanted a frenchie and this baby needs a home. Maybe we wont get picked, but i sure am going to try. Tomorrow is not promised to anyone so do what makes you happy today.

OP
K

KatieToth

Julius-K9 Sales Representative
Jun 7, 2015
Michigan
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Noah Jack
That is super exciting! How adorable :) I can't believe how some people can leave their best friend behind. But I wish the best for you! Let us know how everything goes!

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
This Frenchie is Beautiful, I Pray that all goes Great with you being able to adopt him.

Donnam

Nov 5, 2014
Dallas, Texas (Richardson)
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie
I am so nervous. I know some will have opinions about this, mostly my husbands family, but i have learned something since my very good friend Jimmy died so suddenly, if i have an opportunity to do something that will bring me and my family happiness, i am grabbing on with both hands and running with it. I have wanted a frenchie and this baby needs a home. Maybe we wont get picked, but i sure am going to try. Tomorrow is not promised to anyone so do what makes you happy today.

Yay for you--you're so right! Best of luck!

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
I am almost 60 now and have always had minimum 2 dogs at the same time and seemed to have been born with dogs around Me family wise.
In the early years we had pretty much Heinz 57 variety mixed breeds always saves from whatever society , once I got married and we had a couple of kids and a double income we decided to do our homework and look at a breed for our lifestyle and had to be good with kids , we decided on Siberian Husky's, as we had a place up north and loved the outdoors , ice fishing , snowmobiling ect ect.
We have had many and still have one today Willow , when the kids were young the dogs would pull this kids around on the lake in small sleighs I would build lol they loved that and learned a lot about the breed . Now a day i have 5 dogs as i am retired and that was on the bucket list, I was always in love with the Bulldog all the way back too seeing Winston Churchill pics ( I am a WW2 amateur historian ) and My Grand MoM had one she was a VERY English Lady and I remember fondly Chance her dog. As i got closer to the decision on retirement I decided to look into the breed more as I was not as active as I once was and was looking for a breed that did not need as much activities to fill its day. I spent almost 2 years leaning about the breed and finding a GOOD BREEDER coming to this site asking questions reading ect ect . Now that all said I am a sap for any dog in trouble and seemed to have brought My kids up the same way so I have a real mixture up here of dogs lol
For Me tho it is the Bulldog Breed they fit right into My personality , a true companion for Me right across the board .

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Wow! Such a loving tribute to dogs (of any kind) & Huskies & Bulldogs.
Perfectly said, I agree, Huskies were one of my beloved husband's fav
breeds, he & his younger brother had one, growing up, they lived in
Indianapolis so perfect climate and sledding w. Husky pulling them :)

He & I LOVE History, he should have been a History Professor. Winston
Churchill is one of my favorites too, love his pics, & quotes, read all the
time about him & England, he had quite the interesting Mother.

Like you, I had to wait until the Bulldog fit my lifestyle, in good health, I
was never home, many interests & extremely social. Also had many dogs
(and cats) rescued & usually had several at same time :) Once I became
disabled & home all the time (limited energy) like you, I spent a couple
years researching then kept my son's gf's bully often when they vacationed
so adopted my 1st one,, four years ago, perfect breed for me too! Cami is
my 2nd bully...here 2 years and 7 now, we are in love & happy! If I had good
health, I'd also have a couple of Catahoula Hounds, I rescued a pair of brothers
and fell in love, but they are very intelligent & high activity (working dogs like
Huskies) so can't do, big 100 lb'ers, Leonides & Beowulf, I miss them so much.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
I love all breeds, and have had many different ones-purebred and mixed. [MENTION=8958]natski282[/MENTION] our kids were pulled on the sleds with our Siberians,too!(lived up north,then) Over the years, I've(WE) had
5 dogs at a time, so have had quite a variety! The last two rescues before the dogs I have were Belgian Malanois. They were fantastic!

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Hmmm....it would be an englishbulldog and english bulldog for me....or a cat....sorry.

You made me literally "LOL". Hahaha..
Same here... bulldog, bulldog, or.... cat.. lol

Mom of Tucker

Jun 22, 2015
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sophie (2015), Jasper (2020), Tucker (2015-2020)

I agree completely! Good luck to you!

MissWaddles13

Jan 17, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pork Chop (2009-2019) Bruschi
English yellow lab

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions