KatieToth

Julius-K9 Sales Representative
Jun 7, 2015
Michigan
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Noah Jack
When I saw this I realized how much we truly do for our little loved ones and love every second of it.
1504029_433879366735439_677178319_n.png

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
True...even as we gripe & poke fun at ourselves & fellow members, at
the core of it is a deep, almost crazed love for these quirky bullies and
all of our pets. I find bully lovers ALL IN for whatever they take into their
hearts & homes. Like me, they give their whole heart & soul and perhaps
WHY we are crazy for bullies as that's the way they are...all in!

Thank you for sharing this with us :)

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
lol.. while my hubs hasn't done the floor, with two bulldogs in our bed he has slept on the couch at times..lol..

Mom of Tucker

Jun 22, 2015
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sophie (2015), Jasper (2020), Tucker (2015-2020)
My Tucker snores as badly as my father! I never could figure out how my step mother could sleep. She obviously loves him beyond measure and wouldn't have it any other way!

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Yup. I've gotten many neck and back aches from sleeping in the most uncomfortable positions, all so Punks and Stigs can sleep like they're kings.

Donnam

Nov 5, 2014
Dallas, Texas (Richardson)
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie
Hahaha, that's a good one! I get up most mornings with a sore back and sometimes I'm hanging on the edge of the bed. Winnie likes to stretch out between us, side to side. Really Winnie, why does she need so much room!? But I love how in the morning when I wake up, I really get the best snuggles and hugs from her. She tries to protect me from Jack, who will paw me until I get up. He doesn't like to sleep late, but sometimes I get snuggles and hugs and kisses from both of them and that's the very best!!

Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
Hahaha, that's a good one! I get up most mornings with a sore back and sometimes I'm hanging on the edge of the bed. Winnie likes to stretch out between us, side to side. Really Winnie, why does she need so much room!? But I love how in the morning when I wake up, I really get the best snuggles and hugs from her. She tries to protect me from Jack, who will paw me until I get up. He doesn't like to sleep late, but sometimes I get snuggles and hugs and kisses from both of them and that's the very best!!

LOL! Bella likes to kick out her legs (usually into some part of my body) when she's getting comfy. It's like a streeeetch, but with a little force that hurts and scratches. LOL It makes me smile.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
LOL... that is so true --- I am on the edge of the bed (king bed) almost everything while Lambeau is all stretched out behind me

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Ditto for me. Like [MENTION=1209]savemejeebus[/MENTION] said, I also have kinks in my neck and low back b/c of the contortions i sleep in b/c of the boys and to make sure they are comfortable. I know it's not the best thing for my body but that's what massages are for, right? :rolleyes:

OP
K

KatieToth

Jun 7, 2015
Michigan
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Noah Jack
I'm so glad you guys all loved it, and made you smile just as much it made me :) We just can't help it but love it!

punky

Mar 19, 2010
washington, west virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
porkchop, abbey, gucci and rocky,
this is how it is in my house. we tried going to a queen size bed but one of his dogs fell out so we switched back.. lol.. its pathetic i know..

off-the-leash-06.jpg

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
This post caused Me to think .....

I do not think about what I do anymore with 5 dogs total and almost back too having two bully's again I realized one thing re the bedroom i do.
As we all know our Bully's snore and do that other thingy too, for Me its when they stop snoring I wake up no matter what time of night , like there was something wrong .
As soon as they start to snore again I go back to sleep lol
My Prettyone is amazed I do this she is the one that told Me I do this after I told her about this post lol

OP
K

KatieToth

Jun 7, 2015
Michigan
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Noah Jack
That is so adorbale :) Crazy how much love we can give and also get from these lovely little animals :) Amazed everyday.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.