Hyper Bully.... more like a lab mixed with a Jack Russel...

ruby

Oct 19, 2014
Blackpool, uk
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruby
Yep Ruby is hyper too she can come back from s run on field and want to run round playing she's on cage rest at the moment due to a sprain and I can see these next couple of weeks proving to be fun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Yes!!!! You have great memory! Our puppy classes... where she would sit sideways and challenge me .... I actually got upset with the school owner and emailed her throughout our course because she would make fun of Izzy and called her "typical bulldog behavior" in front of the entire class! We felt bulied :eek:LOL....

I remember because I got Blue a few months later. When he had his second set of shots, we started puppy class and had a similar experience. The instructor didn't like bulldogs. She would always give Blue as an example of what a dog shouldn't do and she would try to act cute about it.
Chris got so angry, we had to stop going. I really thought my husband, who's one of the most patient people I know, was gonna hit her.

YHSublime

Dec 16, 2014
Fairfax, VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Taco & Thor
Taco is one of the most active dogs (not even just EBD) I have ever met in my life. He will not stop moving, playing, running, etc. At the dog park, everybody always comments how he's "not like all the other bulldogs." They call him the energizer bunny, because he just keeps going, and going, and going... This is partly why we picked up another pup, to wear him out when we are not around, but I'm fairly sure we just doubled our workload! The only problem is, Taco physically can't keep up with his mind, and will push to the point of exhaustion. I have to catch him and bring him inside, or else he would kill himself.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Most Reactions