Michelle
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Izzy
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Spoiled Much??

Quote Originally Posted by nycbullymama View Post
    lol.. should hook her up with my Wellie. He doesn't care either. If it's on the floor, it'll go into his mouth. He'll figure out after it's in there if he wants it or not..lol.

Blue though- OMG.. He won't drink out of anything other than his own water bowl, or my water bottle. He will not use "public" dog pools, will not drink out of "public" water bowls. I always have to carry his water with me when we go to events.
    Your description of Wellie's behavior is perfect for Izzy too! She eats then she decides if she wants it or not! It can be dust... rocks... hair.... if there is a chance there is a bread crumb in what she licks then she thinks its worth it!

Amazing how different in personalities they can be!

My sunshine doesn’t come from the skies,
    It comes from the love in my dog’s eyes.

2. Likes nycbullymama liked this post
    Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Rosalie
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
    Likes (Received)

Brutus will not do anything without his ball in his mouth. So if I try to get him to potty, he will immediately go on a hunt and search for the ball, then proceed outside. Frankie will sit an demand a cookie as soon as he gets in from his potty break. He plops down in front of the cookies and will stare at them/you until he gets one. Now, the most embarrasing thing Frankie has ever done, is about 8-8:30pm my boys are done and it is nite nite time. My daughter had company over one night and Brutus hopped up on the couch and quickly settled in for the night. Frankie sat and stared at my daughters friend and grumbled loudly at him. I had to explain that he was sitting in Frankies nite nite spot and he had to move or he would not stop grumbling. The prince would not go to sleep anywhere but his recliner!
    My smooshy face boy!

4. Likes nycbullymama, ruby liked this post
    The Ultimate Sourmug nycbullymama's Avatar
    Country
    usa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    b and w
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

ROFL @brutus77 now that's funny.

When I walk Wellie, he has his potty spots and they're all behind two specific benches. Well, it's summer now, and the people that work here are always out having lunch on theses benches. Wellie doesn't care, they're his spots!

He runs behind them while I let go of his lead, does his business then squeezes himself out from under the bench. Anyone sitting in those spots.. well.. they part like Moses parted the red sea...
    I always apologize and explain it's his spot..lol..

But yes, I've tried over and over to get him to do his business elsewhere. The only other place is in the bushes, and if the battery park police catch him in there, I get fined. So behind the benches it is..

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Rosalie
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by nycbullymama View Post
    ROFL @brutus77 now that's funny.

When I walk Wellie, he has his potty spots and they're all behind two specific benches. Well, it's summer now, and the people that work here are always out having lunch on theses benches. Wellie doesn't care, they're his spots!

He runs behind them while I let go of his lead, does his business then squeezes himself out from under the bench. Anyone sitting in those spots.. well.. they part like Moses parted the red sea...
    I always apologize and explain it's his spot..lol..

But yes, I've tried over and over to get him to do his business elsewhere. The only other place is in the bushes, and if the battery park police catch him in there, I get fined. So behind the benches it is..
    They are all crazy!
    My smooshy face boy!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads