Pest Control?

Utley

Jul 12, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Utley and Bella
Has anyone ever hired an exterminator whole owning a dog? I am concerned about the effects it may have in my dogs?

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Has anyone ever hired an exterminator whole owning a dog? I am concerned about the effects it may have in my dogs?

We have a quarterly pest control. But we chose one that is all green, non-toxic totally safe for kids, pets, etc. Also, they spray into the walls (through outlets) which I really like vs spraying the base boards.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
WE have one and they come out bi-monthly and have never had a problem before.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
We have a quarterly pest control. But we chose one that is all green, non-toxic totally safe for kids, pets, etc. Also, they spray into the walls (through outlets) which I really like vs spraying the base boards.

Same with us. Living here in bug city FL. we have it done quarterly. Although I don't see bugs, when we get sprayed I will find some dead here and there. I stressed how important it was with our pest control guy about Vegas's allergies. We have had it done for 6 years and Vegas has No problems at all. Ours also goes out and sprays our yard for Fire Ants.

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Ours comes out and treats they yard and house bi-monthly. We use the same people my parents did and going on 31 years with the same company and never had an issue with our animals getting sick or anything.

Gfitz911

Aug 9, 2012
Long Beach, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Koozer
We use a pest control company and we just have to stay out of the house/yard for about 4 hours or so. After that, everything should be fine. We've never had a problem.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.