My husband thinks im wierd

punky

Mar 19, 2010
washington, west virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
porkchop, abbey, gucci and rocky,
My husband thinks im weird because i like puppy breathe.. Are there anymore Weirdo's out there besides me.. or am the only one?? :mansfriend:

Roseann

Jan 24, 2014
Kansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Henry, Clyde-EB/basset hound and Macon
My husband and kids think I'm weird! I kiss Henry more that anyone! Lol His slobber is always on me somewhere, I don't mind his breath a bit!

Donnam

Nov 5, 2014
Dallas, Texas (Richardson)
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie
I love it too! I saw a program one time about how that puppy smell is similar to the skunk smell. It's purpose is to keep predators away. But since we love puppies so much and they are so adorable, it has conditioned us (humans) to love the puppy smell even though we hate the smell of skunks. Nothing smells better to me than puppy breath!

Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
Puppy breath is the best! I was at Petsmart one day with little Bella. This cashier asked me if she still had puppy breath because she wanted to smell it. :D

I told old her that she has regular ol' breath now, so no such luck. Haha

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Puppy breath is adorable! Luckily my husband is just as crazy about Frank, so he thinks the same way. I miss Frank's puppy breath....but definitely not enough to get another puppy!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I am addicted to puppy breath..... love, love, love it!

Mom of Tucker

Jun 22, 2015
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sophie (2015), Jasper (2020), Tucker (2015-2020)
My mother has always embarassed me because of her love of puppy breath! Any time she sees a puppy, she asks the owner if she can smell its breath!
[MENTION=7710]Petra[/MENTION], you are so right about the coffee/chocolate combination! I was thinking the same thing when Sophie still had puppy breath. And [MENTION=13140]Donnam[/MENTION], I detected a skunk odor as well. Crazy stuff!

Utley

Jul 12, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Utley and Bella
Just love puppy breath[emoji7][emoji7].

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
Puppy Breath is Wonderful, I wish it could be bottled, I would love to smell it every day.

OP
punky

punky

Mar 19, 2010
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
i think we need to talk to that yankee candle place and have them make a candle in that scent.. lol.. well, they have other strange scents like fresh cut grass... yuk.. who likes that.. i would buy a puppy breath candle in a minute.. yeah, i weird but love my furbabies.. :yes:

OP
punky

punky

Mar 19, 2010
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
so we need to invent this candle and have all proceeds go to bulldog rescue.. sounds like a great idea to me....:yes:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online