Josebulldog89

Josebulldog89

Aug 16, 2015
Los Angeles, CA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Cookie
I just caught up on your other posts about the puppies' birth--I was out of pocket over the weekend. It looks like you are doing a great job with this litter so far! Congratulations! You are getting great advice from the crew here. Thanks so much for keeping us updated--the babies are just beautiful.

Thank you and everyone for the help and support i really appreciate everything ;)

- - - Updated - - -

I LOVE THESE PRECIOUS PUPPIES, THEY ARE SO ADORABLE.

Thank you

OP
Josebulldog89

Josebulldog89

Aug 16, 2015
Los Angeles, CA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Cookie
Congrats I also have been reading all the earlier stories , WELL DONE Please keep us updated I am hooked now on these wonderful PuPs lol

Thank you, i will keep everyone update and posting new pictures of them as weeks pass ;)

jenzaar

Aug 24, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winslow
Soooo cute! I was actually looking for an update and was surprised to find the puppies had already come!
Hope mama and babies are all healthy, and you're having an easy enough time with them. No such thing as too many puppy pics! [emoji14]

OP
Josebulldog89

Josebulldog89

Aug 16, 2015
Los Angeles, CA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Cookie
Soooo cute! I was actually looking for an update and was surprised to find the puppies had already come!
Hope mama and babies are all healthy, and you're having an easy enough time with them. No such thing as too many puppy pics! [emoji14]

Yes babies came out quick from a x-ray done on Friday and she having her c section the very next day was intense but all when great :)
They are very healthy babies and sure love to eat from mommy.

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Congratulations - best of luck to the new parents and their pups!

mybrindlegirl

May 30, 2015
Country
Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Püppy
That's wonderful news - I'm so glad all went well and Cookie and all her babies are fine! Congratulations!

OP
Josebulldog89

Josebulldog89

Aug 16, 2015
Los Angeles, CA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Cookie
Congratulations - best of luck to the new parents and their pups!

thank you

- - - Updated - - -

Aaaw!! They are such cutie-pies!! I can't wait to see them as they get older too. You will have to take weekly updates for us!

i will sure keep you guys updated weekly;y with pictures :)

- - - Updated - - -

That's wonderful news - I'm so glad all went well and Cookie and all her babies are fine! Congratulations!

Thank you

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online