Gertie is a dead duck!!

Lacey28

Community Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
Windsor Ontario Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Silva and Stella
Awwe!! Poor Gertie! She is just too cute to do that!! New Puppy??? I think I missed this. Congrats! [MENTION=881]Gertie's Mom[/MENTION]

2bulliefamily

Nov 17, 2010
Mobile, AL
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Brodie
[MENTION=410]Telly03[/MENTION] that was funny! I swear when I find something that is torn up both mine look at eachother. Reminds me of the video they had on funniest videos the other night with the poodles....cracked me up!

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
lex needs a sister how bout this weekend we just drive up and get her would you be willing to meet half way? :lol:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Ohhh, when my son was living with me Vegas chewed one of his flip-flops up, so as a mature 47 year old, I threw them in the trash, when my son was looking for them I just kept quiet, the next day I bought him a brand new pair of leather flip-flops and told him to wear those til he found his other's :evil: :LMAO: P.S. for some reason he never found them, LMAO!!!

OP
G

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION]: Good thinking! So here is the FUNNIEST part of this whole thing! You know I gave the glasses a quick wash and put them in the kitchen and waited for my husband to find them and have a fit. One ear piece and one lens got the worst of it. So today we went out for lunch. My husband wore the glasses and NEVER noticed anything wrong with them. He is notorious for having the dirtiest glasses I've ever seen! The fact that I cleaned them so well, maybe they didn't seem any worse than they usually are. So, needless to say, Gertie and I are keeping quiet (and I bribed Ida with treats, so she won't blab!).;)

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION]: Good thinking! So here is the FUNNIEST part of this whole thing! You know I gave the glasses a quick wash and put them in the kitchen and waited for my husband to find them and have a fit. One ear piece and one lens got the worst of it. So today we went out for lunch. My husband wore the glasses and NEVER noticed anything wrong with them. He is notorious for having the dirtiest glasses I've ever seen! The fact that I cleaned them so well, maybe they didn't seem any worse than they usually are. So, needless to say, Gertie and I are keeping quiet (and I bribed Ida with treats, so she won't blab!).;)

LMAO .....:LMAO:

Momma2Bullet

Jan 15, 2011
NE Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullet {booboo}
oh my this thread is funny....well, i'm sure at the moment when Gertie did her naughty acts wasn't but...lol

i think she is acting out as she knows the new girl is coming. :evil:

OP
G

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
Would you believe? It was today when my husband discovered something amiss with his glasses. It was hilarious! I had a hard time keeping a straight face and playing dumb. He cleaned and cleaned and finally said he doesn't know what was on them, but they won't come clean. (Of course he wore them a couple days like that and noticed nothing). So I'm just keeping quiet!

BabeEnglishBulldog

Feb 17, 2011
Don't kill Gertie! The dog did not mean it. I think? :angel: I have the same problem with babe. I want to rename her Destroyar.

Last edited:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.