Gertie is a dead duck!!

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
When Clementine arrives later this week, I think we will probably still be a two bully household, cause I think my husband is probably going to kill Gertie. She threwed his glasses to pieces! Granted, he should have put them where she couldn't reach them, but the girls have never gotten anything off the end table before. She is so baaaaaad!:evil:

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
If Gertie could just have waited a few more days, she could have blamed that on the puppy

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Dogs have a tendency to chew and eat up things that have our scent. Glasses, Night/sport/ortho retainers, barrettes etc....Just tell your husband it is a honor to have her love him so much she couldn't resist.

OP
G

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
@Bella's Mom: Oh sure, that'll fly! I just washed them all off, and put them up on top of the bread box in the kitchen. He still hasn't noticed them. And I'm not telling him! Clementine couldn't have reached them, so Gertie couldn't blame THIS on her. Gertie is such a brat!

Mike Blaylock

Dec 27, 2010
Forest Park, Ohio, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
SgtMjr. Duketavius (Duke) Bruiser USMC Ret.
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeell, in his younger days.........Duke would come flying in to see his Daddy. One time he jumped on me and gave me a full face kiss,
busting my glasses with his impact. I had just gotten them. Luckily the eye glass store replaced them for free. I couldn't be mad at Duke, he was just showing his rambunctious love for me. Dukey the Tater Tot 011.jpg

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
Oh NO!!! I have to keep our glasses up, Bear tries to get them off the end table. Wonder what makes glasses so appetizing???

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
When Clementine arrives later this week, I think we will probably still be a two bully household, cause I think my husband is probably going to kill Gertie. She threwed his glasses to pieces! Granted, he should have put them where she couldn't reach them, but the girls have never gotten anything off the end table before. She is so baaaaaad!:evil:

Im betting the cat next door snuck in and did it . Sweet innocent Gertie would never do that. ;)

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
I just this second started a home for troubled dogs. I'll inbox you the address and we can arrange a pickup. Don't worry we will get Gertie fixed*

* we have a strict no return policy , once she's here she stays ;)

L

Lucy-licious

[MENTION=1665]dozersmama[/MENTION] :LMAO: *strict no return policy :lol:

Poor gertie i'll bet shes really sorry :)

Pendragon

Community Veteran
Jan 31, 2010
Apple Valley Ca
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Pendragon of Brymar(Chief for short) And Lady Ireland of Brymar
Ah poor Gertie, She just needs to come play with Ireland and my *(&$*^ cat lol... they are about to drive me to the nut house.

OP
G

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
Somebody send me their address. I'll stick postage to her butt and send her today. Shortly after that post last evening, she took a huge :poo: on the kitchen floor. :angry:

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
Somebody send me their address. I'll stick postage to her butt and send her today. Shortly after that post last evening, she took a huge :poo: on the kitchen floor. :angry:

Doesn't it always seem like they can't do just ONE bad thing?! It's always at least two if not a string of things!!! Hope she behaves PERFECTLY for you the rest of the week. Otherwise, Chunk needs a sister ... :D

L

Lucy-licious

Lucy would love a naughty sister to be able to bame her tricks on :)
Addy= Manchester, England, UK xxx

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
Maybe she was just letting you know what she thought about getting a new puppy! And I agree, if you don't have a cat the neighbor cat knocked the glasses down right in front of Gertie! What's a girl to do???

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.