Anyone Else a Pushover?

KristaB026

Jul 13, 2015
Michigan
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley
So other than a few professional development meetings and such my first day back to school is September Eight. This past week I have started cleaning out what seems like random piles of teacher supplies from every corner of my house. (sounds like I'm messy.....I'm not) So in the evenings I have been working on curriculum, examples, organizing....you name it.

So you all know that I am obsessed with my Bentley Boy. He is by no means neglected. However, he has not been given my full attention the first second he has asked. So what would any bully do? Well, he's pouting, and kind of ignoring me. Probably not, but it feels that way. The other night I took a break from paper work to toss his ball. Bentley was excited and playful, but I didn't get his 100% percent effort either.

Today I ran to the store to pick up a his dog food. Dog food people. I also left with a new toy and home made baked cookie that he likes..... The guy is SPOILED! He's so proud of his new bone, and crashed extra hard tonight!....my goodness.....

BTW, I threw the package away already, but I noticed this toy being talked about in the toy threads. It is a rubber bone that when you crunch it, it makes a water bottle sound. If you don't have it. Try it out. Big hit over here. :yes:

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
I saw that bone here in South Africa even... I was holding it wanting to buy it but I was scared it wouldn't last long so I put it back... next time I'll buy it :)

OP
KristaB026

KristaB026

Jul 13, 2015
Michigan
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley
That is what I was wondering too. After he chewed on it for a while last night I picked it up and ran over it, I didn't see or feel the rubber coming apart. So far so good!

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
We bought one and both my boys liked it but it broke off in chunks after a coupe of weeks so we threw it away immediately. We couldn't risk them swallowing any of it so beware!

OP
KristaB026

KristaB026

Jul 13, 2015
Michigan
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley
I don't blame you! Thanks for the heads up, I'll keep an eye on it. He really loves it so far. We nicknamed it "crunchy".

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I'm total push over and they always get new toys or treats when i go out running errands.

I also have a ball like the bone... Water bottle crunch- Banks liked it, Cheli hates it, Lambeau loves it

MissWaddles13

Jan 17, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pork Chop (2009-2019) Bruschi
I am for sure. I never imagined spoiling a Bulldog let alone even owning one. miss Porkchop is my first dog. I could've asked for anything better. Back to spoiling , she doesn't like toys but I do buy the raw meaty bones and when she's chewing one , she doesn't know who I am loll
My little rescue from 12/14/13 turned into a spoiled brat [emoji173]️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
KristaB026

KristaB026

Jul 13, 2015
Michigan
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley
I am for sure. I never imagined spoiling a Bulldog let alone even owning one. miss Porkchop is my first dog. I could've asked for anything better. Back to spoiling , she doesn't like toys but I do buy the raw meaty bones and when she's chewing one , she doesn't know who I am loll

I love that! I'm stalking your profile to check this little bully out. :) I can't give Bentley real bones. He loves them. I try to find the best ones out there and no matter what he ends up throwing up everything within the hour. I hate that they make him sick.

MissWaddles13

Jan 17, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

I love that! I'm stalking your profile to check this little bully out. :) I can't give Bentley real bones. He loves them. I try to find the best ones out there and no matter what he ends up throwing up everything within the hour. I hate that they make him sick.
Haha I remember seeing a Bently , deaf bully is that your boy?

I love deaf , I am fluent in sign language😊

Miss Pork chop loves to eat lol I buy the bones from a mom's n pop store frozen section cost $8.99

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Ah yes the Pout
Tilly would make Me feel so guilty lol , she would face the wall or sliding glass door and not come to me when called .
This could go on for as much as a hour lol 014.jpg

OP
KristaB026

KristaB026

Jul 13, 2015
Michigan
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley
Haha I remember seeing a Bently , deaf bully is that your boy?

I love deaf , I am fluent in sign language��

Miss Pork chop loves to eat lol I buy the bones from a mom's n pop store frozen section cost $8.99

Nope, not deaf, but I feel like I also read what you are talking about....hmmm. I think that is great that your are fluent in sign language. I've always wanted to learn another language, something other than what usually first comes to mind...... :)

MissWaddles13

Jan 17, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Nope, not deaf, but I feel like I also read what you are talking about....hmmm. I think that is great that your are fluent in sign language. I've always wanted to learn another language, something other than what usually first comes to mind...... :)

Bentley is a popular name and thought I would ask:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MissWaddles13

Jan 17, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Yep, very true! He was adopted. I didn't think I could change his name at three years old. Good thing its not a crappy dog name right!? [emoji14]:whew:
True lol I know what you mean. My girl, Pork chop is adopted. I never changed her name. I attempted Layla but didn't respond. She used to Pork chop , I call her so many names haha she responds to Porkie Bean one of the names I have her .

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.