Guess who's OCD is out of whack??

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
One day when I grow up I am going to learn to use my new video camera to post video's!!

Joe walks in the door tonight with 6 big Milar I love you balloons, and guess who is going nuts!! First of all they do not belong, and second he is slightly afraid as he is bouncing all around the room barking! I had to put them in the bedroom so I can unwind from work.

Think I will tie them to his crate to insure he will NOT PEE in his crate again!! :evil:....Kidding!!

LOL I just heard Joe in the bedroom telling Vegas NOT to look, now that is funny!

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Oh no poor Vegas LOL I don't think Samson has ever seen balloons, he isn't quite as bad about freaking out over things that are out of place as Vegas is but he does and I can GUARANTEE he would freak out over balloons for sure! Oh and go Joe, what a sweetie!

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=574]TessaAndSamson[/MENTION], I don't think Vegas has seen a balloon either but it is most certainly bothering him... again kind of afraid and most certainly DON'T belong I have said in other post this is about the ONLY time he barks, when something is out of place, maybe he needs the rest of the red wine from that yummy looking recipe [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] posted????, :lol: I have them in the bedroom and now he is standing at the closed door barking, if he does not stop soon I am going to tie them to his neck!!! I had a very busy day at work and I want SILENCE!!!! .....again kidding....

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
My two were the same way with balloons. We did tie one to Cass I admit, and I was rolling on the floor with tears streaming down my face.. I'm a bad mommy :ohmy:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
LOL yes, I wish you did some videos! That would be a sight to see. Oh and [MENTION=1652]Angelgirl[/MENTION] you are so naughty!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Poor Vegas, upsetting his apple cart again!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
I want to know WHAT Joe was telling Vegas not to look at???? :eek::confused:

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Day two and STILL barking!!! I am gonna shove one up his....................if he does not stop it!! I can't even enjoy them as they are in the bedroom with the door shut! He needs a Xanax!

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION], good question, LOL, I did not think about anything, but telling him to quit looking at the balloons, I should have ask!!! :lol:

2bulliefamily

Nov 17, 2010
Mobile, AL
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Brodie
That is funny but not funny. I can so picture that and Lola would be the same way. We really have to watch what we bring into the house (or back yard) that has NOT been there before because Lola freaks out. We have hard wood floors and she has scratched them because of her freak outs. It ticks us off so bad. On one hand I feel for her (hate her feeling freaky and all) but on the other I am like "really, really???". Brodie could care less...he has more important things to worry about...like FOOD.

L

Lucy-licious

How did i miss this post!
Sooo funny and not at the same time :LMAO:
Poor Vegas...those nasty balloons spoiling his equilibrium :hug:
Poor momma wantin a rest after a bad day and having to deal with all that barking :hug:

Momma2Bullet

Jan 15, 2011
NE Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullet {booboo}
oh no...i have read in other threads you mentioning his "ocd" but wow, i can't imagine objects and such hindering peaceful silence. :whew:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.