brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Who is this person. I would have my dogs stay elsewhere for now. Why does this person think you have his dog?

OP
Jackieshoes

Jackieshoes

Sep 30, 2012
Mississippi
Bulldog(s) Names
Dexter
He's a 19 year old kid. His dog runs around the neighborhood all the time and hasn't come home. I'm thinking someone took him to the pound, so I suggest he called them instead of yelling at his mother.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
He sounds dangerous. This is scary, especially if he can talk to his mother like this, means he could do just about anything to others. I would keep my babies inside and stay far away from him.

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
If that were my kid that would be the last time he ever threatened his mother or anyone for that matter and he would have been picked up in a matter of minutes by the cops for terroristic threats.

punky

Mar 19, 2010
washington, west virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
porkchop, abbey, gucci and rocky,
here is what makes me angry about that.... i experienced something similar to that, well not quite but let me explain... my odie (my perfect man.. lol).. loves everyone, human, cats, puppies, you name it.. our neighbor from the other side of the street was walking her dog down the road.. my odie was in front yard with me, no leash, but on our property.. he seen them coming so he walks to end of the drive way wagging his nubby tail waiting to greet them.. ok.. my neighbor has her dog on one of those leashes that will let the dog walk a great distance if you let it and it retracts back.. so YOU have control of the dog, if you let the dog go as far as the leash will expand or if you stop it a short distance... OK,, she let the dog go all the way to the end and walked right up and bite my dog,, i was so angry at her but concerned more of my dog at the time and got him away from this dog,, again, we are still on our property,, well, instead of saying anything i took my dog in to make sure no skin was broke, no blood.. then after i seen no damage done i got angrier just thinking of it.. ok, the next night here they come again but i have all my dogs put up.. she knew i was very angry about what had happened so tonight its her husband walking the dog and letting the dog do the same thing... i didn't say anything but my husband wanted to release our older bigger dog.. here is my point... Of course i would not let him... why would i want to harm her dog because of her ignorance. yes her dog isn't very nice but if anything i think she is the one that needs a bite of reality.. she let her dog bite mine, it was her fault not the dogs the way i see it.. so why is this person in the text wanting to take out their anger on her dogs,, dogs cant help if the have stupid owners.. unfortunately they cant pick good families.. don't take out your anger on her dogs, they didn't take your dog.. Really now... sorry if i stepped on anyone's toes just telling it like i see it.

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
How Horrible this boy is to his Mother, this is awful. I would not let him near my dogs if I were her. Stay away from this Awful Person.

harley 83

Jul 27, 2015
Rome ga
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
zilia
I know what I would do if I was his dad I would beat him like a man you should call the law on him

OP
Jackieshoes

Jackieshoes

Sep 30, 2012
Mississippi
Bulldog(s) Names
Dexter
Called the law. From Dexter's "perceived value " he technically committed a felony!! So I can press charges, but I'm friends with his mom so I didn't, the police pretty much told him that if he set foot on my property and I kill him, I'm not in the wrong. I couldn't believe he threatened my babies!!! That's where you draw the line, my kids.

He actually found out his dog had been given away. I didn't have anything to do with it, so he still is wrong for what he said to me. My 37 special and I will be here with my babies, should he decide to do something stupid.

Oh and I totally agree with the whip his behind stuff. I would be terrified to even think what my parents would have done to me. And I'm 29!!!

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
I understood that it was directed to you. Well, You are armed so if he even whispers on your property, shoot him right between the eyes!! One less a$$hole in the world for us to deal with.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
If that were my kid that would be the last time he ever threatened his mother or anyone for that matter and he would have been picked up in a matter of minutes by the cops for terroristic threats.

:up:

OP
Jackieshoes

Jackieshoes

Sep 30, 2012
Mississippi
Bulldog(s) Names
Dexter
I understood that it was directed to you. Well, You are armed so if he even whispers on your property, shoot him right between the eyes!! One less a$$hole in the world for us to deal with.

The cop even told me if I did, they wouldn't even arrest me! So I wouldn't even have to take a hiatus from ebn

Mom of Tucker

Jun 22, 2015
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sophie (2015), Jasper (2020), Tucker (2015-2020)
That kid sounds like my ex husband who was bipolar. Anything would set him off and he would become completely unreasonable. I had to involve the police with him as well, just so he would leave me alone! I also bought a 38 Special with the money I sold our wedding rings for! That was 5 years ago, so he is someone else's problem now!

I know I would not tolerate some moron threatening my bullies! Glad you won't take his craziness!

KristaB026

Jul 13, 2015
Michigan
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley
The cop even told me if I did, they wouldn't even arrest me! So I wouldn't even have to take a hiatus from ebn

Yep stand up for yourself. I wouldn't take that kind of threat either and I would get the cops involved. Sounds like you did the right thing.

All in good fun. Hope this makes you giggle. Knowing that it all seemed to work out for you. All I could think of with these two replies was.....

MURICA!!! :clap::usa:
:anyone:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.