Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
Well bed number one was destoyed within 10 days. :censored::spank:

I should of known better than too buy him the nicest looking bed from petsmart. Just ordered a bed a K9 Ballistics bed and it comes with a 90 day warranty so I will see how it holds up. Has anyone else bought one of those beds?

harley 83

Jul 27, 2015
Rome ga
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
zilia
All I can say is get use to it we have had 2 get destroyed already someone on here told me to try a bath floor mat

OP
Chunky White

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
All I can say is get use to it we have had 2 get destroyed already someone on here told me to try a bath floor mat

Yeah my last bulldog went through one every other month for years until she finally quit tearing them up. I replaced them every six month after she wore them down

punky

Mar 19, 2010
washington, west virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
porkchop, abbey, gucci and rocky,
i had one that lasted 2 hours... apparently she thought it would be funner to chew it up instead of sleep on it.. it was the last one.. she sleeps in a turtle sandbox with blankets now.. and she covers herself up everynight.. funny thing about it is i have 4 bulldogs, one of the others do this also,, and its her mom.. the other ones dont do it.. its really cute.. i think.. gucci in bed.jpg

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
yikes! I have been very lucky that none of my guys were bed chewers..... however, Lambeau seems to be testing the water lately with out comforter :stinkeye:

ruby

Oct 19, 2014
Blackpool, uk
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruby
Well bed number one was destoyed within 10 days. :censored::spank:

I should of known better than too buy him the nicest looking bed from petsmart. Just ordered a bed a K9 Ballistics bed and it comes with a 90 day warranty so I will see how it holds up. Has anyone else bought one of those beds?

If get used to it if I was you :-) we gave up buying comfy beds in the end and opted for one of the plastic oval ones with kingsize dog blankets in best thing I bought :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I feel for you. I've gone through several beds with my boys when they were puppies. Very nice beds too! Happily, that period has ended (except for Finn who has moved on to chewing my sofa, but that's another story), b/c the other day I bought them each a new bed and they actually sleep in it! wow, go figure!!

IMG_8982.JPGIMG_8991.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_8989.JPG
    IMG_8989.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 109

Most Reactions