An Update on Schimpfy

Chubby

Feb 20, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubby
[MENTION=11086]schimpfy[/MENTION]...sending positive energy your way...stay strong and positive your baby needs you and loves you unconditionally...your positive energy inspires me...to be strong in my life as well. Hope you

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Chubby

Feb 20, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubby
Hey gang cant say i want to do that again however it will be done every 6 weeks so 3 -4 more times, full chemo treatment tomorrow see how i do on it then if no problemscan go home.
Return 21 days later and 2-3 days in the hospital for chemo 6 -8 times. Feeling good and keeping positive hard to tell i am one of the patience except the pick in the chest and the beautiful bracelet. Will be in bed all day tomorrow healing so i can go home and cuddle with Chance wearing my mask. Husband explained he said that about Chance so I would fight i was fighting anyway and will always fight. Thank you for all the support it truly helps
Hope you have a great day...Happy Friday [emoji4] [emoji106] [emoji190]
[MENTION=11086]schimpfy[/MENTION]...sending positive energy your way...stay strong and positive your baby needs you and loves you unconditionally...your positive energy inspires me...to be strong in my life as well. Hope you

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Sending you lots of prayers and positive thoughts that all goes well for you and Chance is back at home with you real soon.

We have missed you!

OP
schimpfy

schimpfy

The yabba dabba do donkey swattin' broom swingin'
Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2014
Vancouver British Columbia
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
Well feeling really good and still in the hospital have several get out of jail card to use today then i have a PET Scan at the cancer clinic. Told them i have a pet his name is Chance guess that was not good enough. After the clinic start discharge all the med requisitions, set up my cycle appts , my changing of the pick lock in my chest a needle to thin the blood same time and a few more written down so i will not forget. Collect a few phone numbers pack my belongings and hurry home to Chance whom has hardly been eating and not so active. Hey Boogaloo my pet pet name and he knows it and all will be well.
Hope you are all fine miss you and like Chance
The yabba dabba do donkey swattin' broom swingin' groomzilla is here.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
You sound better, Honey...Go...enjoy being home with
your loved ones, give them hugs & kisses from Fat Cami
& me! Continued prayers :)

Donnam

Nov 5, 2014
Dallas, Texas (Richardson)
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie
Ron @shimpfy, I'm sending you positive, healing thoughts as well. Chance will be your rock through this time of treatment. My husband had a stroke a few years ago and spent quite a stint in a rehab facility. The whole time, he couldn't wait to get home--he missed our dog Lily terribly. She was such a comfort when he got home and he was so much happier at home with her. Dogs are wonderful healers!

OP
schimpfy

schimpfy

The yabba dabba do donkey swattin' broom swingin'
Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2014
Vancouver British Columbia
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
I checked with my chemo doctors and I will not be hurting him as i will be hospitalized during the first 2 days of chemo treatment when I become most radioactive and by the third day it is tolerable
We had or am having a great get together I am covered in dont forget me snots right now and would not change a thing

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
am having a great get together I am covered in dont forget me snots right now and would not change a thing

awesome.... best medicine ever, love of a pet :hug:

punky

Mar 19, 2010
washington, west virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
porkchop, abbey, gucci and rocky,
My odie was the rock that helped me get thru alot of things.. its the best medicine in my opinion.. stay strong..

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
So wonderful that you are staying so positive and also got to have a get together with Chance. The love of a pet truly is a medicine all in itself.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I checked with my chemo doctors and I will not be hurting him as i will be hospitalized during the first 2 days of chemo treatment when I become most radioactive and by the third day it is tolerable
We had or am having a great get together I am covered in dont forget me snots right now and would not change a thing

:2thumbs::2thumbs:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.