agingermom's minion and cabana boy
Community Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
A Scottish guy living in England
Country
Scotland .
Bulldog(s) Names
diesel - paisley & nula
Sorry Paul. However just because we haven't heard don't make it a bad product.
Send us the link and we can look at what's in it

OP
Paul Stott

Paul Stott

Dec 29, 2014
im not to clever on these jimmy lol just type in .. tails.com

ruby

Oct 19, 2014
Blackpool, uk
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruby
I've no experience with this but I'd be intressed to see what you think of it if you do end up trying it.....from the sounds of the website its purpose made for your dog

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Paul Stott

Paul Stott

Dec 29, 2014
well jimmy if you go through the stages on website ie put all your dogs details in weight ,alergies ,etc it will work out best food for your own dog ,but archies come back as cheaper just ,than a sack of wainwrights and that was delivered ... im going to see how he carries on on this wainwrights salmon n potatoe but his ears are getting dirty again since he has been back on it ,but his tear stains are bloody awful ive tried everything ,food ,angel eyes ,priniton etc etc

OP
Paul Stott

Paul Stott

Dec 29, 2014
and yes ruby it is tailored to your dog ,i got website of a man walking a bully whos dog had all kind of alergies and someone else with a bully reccomended this site and he said its been brilliant

ruby

Oct 19, 2014
Blackpool, uk
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruby
Thanks Paul if you try it will you let me know how you get on with it Ruby's going through a really picky stage at the minute which is driving me mad so would be intressed to hear if it's any good this food [MENTION=13421]Paul Stott[/MENTION]

jimmyjj

Community Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
Country
Scotland .
Bulldog(s) Names
diesel - paisley & nula
and yes ruby it is tailored to your dog ,i got website of a man walking a bully whos dog had all kind of alergies and someone else with a bully reccomended this site and he said its been brilliant

i have 2 sisters and one (gets on with) chicken and the other dont agree with white fish. every dog is different, it can take months or years to find the correct food but when you do its worth its weight in gold, i am swapping to Burns today as Nula's eyes are 2 wet for my liking.
hang in there you ll find something that works for you soon enough

ruby

Oct 19, 2014
Blackpool, uk
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruby
i have 2 sisters and one (gets on with) chicken and the other dont agree with white fish. every dog is different, it can take months or years to find the correct food but when you do its worth its weight in gold, i am swapping to Burns today as Nula's eyes are 2 wet for my liking.
hang in there you ll find something that works for you soon enough

Is burns a good brand? I did think about trying her on this but wasn't sure if it was up there as one of the decent brands on the food chart

jimmyjj

Community Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
Country
Scotland .
Bulldog(s) Names
diesel - paisley & nula
Burns. James well beloved. Barking heads , Wainwrights. Pets at home has several brands like these that have all the crap taken out. Grain free, Holistic dog foods
The staff are very informed on dog food. Go in and have a chat.
Wainwrights has a money back if you dog don't like it. Even if you have used half of it. They ll let you swap.

jimmyjj

Community Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
Country
Scotland .
Bulldog(s) Names
diesel - paisley & nula
well jimmy if you go through the stages on website ie put all your dogs details in weight ,alergies ,etc it will work out best food for your own dog ,but archies come back as cheaper just ,than a sack of wainwrights and that was delivered ... im going to see how he carries on on this wainwrights salmon n potatoe but his ears are getting dirty again since he has been back on it ,but his tear stains are bloody awful ive tried everything ,food ,angel eyes ,priniton etc etc

Hi Paul
Wainwrights has 2 brands. The normal brand and the grain free brand. The grain free is a 10 kg bag lighter than the 12 kg standard stuff.
If your it don't agree with ur dog swap it free of charge to the lamb.
Bullys are weird beauties, some love fish some hate it. Some love chicken some hate it.

If it don't work change it bud

jimmyjj

Community Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
Country
Scotland .
Bulldog(s) Names
diesel - paisley & nula
Is burns a good brand? I did think about trying her on this but wasn't sure if it was up there as one of the decent brands on the food chart

99d1715f125323b3f14b32a8ef54443c.jpg

4.9 out of 5 in the reviews for burns
Just back from pets at home. Evolution has a deal on at the mo. Money back if your dog don't like it and it's £12.00 cheaper than Burns. Evolution is very high in protein, there trying to move into a sort of a raw kibble 80% protein.

OP
Paul Stott

Paul Stott

Dec 29, 2014
Hi Paul
Wainwrights has 2 brands. The normal brand and the grain free brand. The grain free is a 10 kg bag lighter than the 12 kg standard stuff.
If your it don't agree with ur dog swap it free of charge to the lamb.
Bullys are weird beauties, some love fish some hate it. Some love chicken some hate it.

If it don't work change it bud

hi jimmy yes i tried the grain free one ,but his ears was the same on it ,to be honest its his tear stains ,wet eyes are bloody terrible and am considering going to the vets with him ,surely the different foods hes been on one of them would of shown a difference

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.