ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I knew you wouldn't b/c of tear stains only. I didn't realize that lashes could cause so many problems w/our bulldogs. I think in Tate's case it wasn't his lashes but more to do with his eyelids and the way they were shaped so the tears were not draining properly. As a result, he can get these yeast infections b/c of all that moisture in his wrinkles so i'm trying to be as diligent as possible with keeping them dry.

You probably mentioned this already but do you take Walter to an ophthalmologist? i wonder if there are other "options" aside from surgery again.

WELL the one closest to me is that clinic where I lost Winston… I won't be heading back there :(

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
WELL the one closest to me is that clinic where I lost Winston… I won't be heading back there :(

Exactly what crossed my mind when I read that! Gave me a flashback.....and NOT good.

KristaB026

Jul 13, 2015
Michigan
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley
Yea, I don't blame you. I also figured you were searching options out, and that had to be a factor. Keep us updated, we are here for you!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.