Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
HaHaHa...what is with these members...I'll take 'em all, including Mom & Dad.

Of course, we'll have to live under the bridge, in a van, down by the river ;)

Thank you very much for sharing them with us, beautiful bullies, all.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
CONGRATS..... beautiful babies

Mom of Tucker

Jun 22, 2015
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sophie (2015), Jasper (2020), Tucker (2015-2020)
That was so sweet! Thank you for sharing! I had tears in my eyes. All girls - how is momma doing?

OP
TacorisBulldogs

TacorisBulldogs

Feb 11, 2014
Fredericksburg, Virginia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tacori
That was so sweet! Thank you for sharing! I had tears in my eyes. All girls - how is momma doing?

Thank you everyone for the kind words! Momma is doing quite wonderfully, thank you for asking! She seems to have no problems from the surgery so far, she is healing nicely. She is really taking to them, although we are keeping her separate until we are there with her. Right now thats every two hours for feedings which takes about 45 min to an hour...So she is only away from them for about an hour at a time. We still do go in here and there with her when she is really wanting to be with them. It's so sweet...The pups now have little intro videos on their page if you'd like to see! We have one going to a family member, thank God (So happy that she will be staying in the family) and we are keeping Gunny. We have one current EB owner that is great with theirs making a pick...Now to find two more PERFECT homes for the other two.

We turn everyone away lol...Pretty picky about where these little angels end up going! This is so FUN!

YHSublime

Dec 16, 2014
Fairfax, VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Taco & Thor
That's a really cool video of the pups being born! Look at mamma all knocked out and sprawled on her back!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.