Real Name
    Jessica
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Macon is home

Bless you for taking her in. So happy she's found a loving home that will give her all the love, care & attention she needs. I'm sure that here little wounds/sores will clear up soon... and she'll feel so much better. Sweet girl.

My whole heart, Tyson.
    Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend, obviously never owned a Bulldog.

Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Henry, Clyde-EB/basset hound and Macon
    Likes (Received)

Honestly, I would never have been able to adopt her without all of you. Most of the knowledge I have is because of everyone here. My desire to adopt a senior has been there for years but there is no way I could have been prepared for her without searching old threads and posts and everyone's help. I know it sounds silly but you all have made me feel like I have support and help for anything that could come up. You all helped me with confidence and how to talk to the rescue and to have hope that there would be a perfect match for us. I just want to thank everyone for all the past and future support. I have much respect for so many of you. Thank you all.

3. Likes TyTysmom, 2BullyMama, Cali Doll liked this post
    I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Roseann View Post
    Honestly, I would never have been able to adopt her without all of you. Most of the knowledge I have is because of everyone here. My desire to adopt a senior has been there for years but there is no way I could have been prepared for her without searching old threads and posts and everyone's help. I know it sounds silly but you all have made me feel like I have support and help for anything that could come up. You all helped me with confidence and how to talk to the rescue and to have hope that there would be a perfect match for us. I just want to thank everyone for all the past and future support. I have much respect for so many of you. Thank you all.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads