Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: It's always something! Regina has big bumps on her side....

Member of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Riikka
    Country
    Finland
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Voitto, Taisto, Kylli and Angel-Usko
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: It's always something! Regina has big bumps on her side....

Based on my experience, hives without breathing problems solves it self out, usually even without medication. I see no point in freaking out if I know what is going on and know that it will be ok in a few days. Most times freaking out doesn't help and most times it is for nothing. Don't get me wrong....I freak out even though I sometimes know I should not....but not cause of hives.

Quote Originally Posted by KristaB026 View Post
    I just went through this too. So you are saying that even if our bullies look awful and the look of them triggers the scary feeling that they are not ok, as long as they have the right Benadryl and are breathing normal we can ride it out?...based on your experience? I hope that doesn't sound cold. I don't mean it to, but it reads that way to me. Just in case..... I just had to ask your opinion as Bentley is my first bully and I freak out easily with him!

Pooper scooper
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

I'm really happy to hear that she is getting better, I freak out too and the first sign of anything abnormal...

Bully Bootie Duty Become a 4 Paw Member KristaB026's Avatar
    Real Name
    Krista
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bentley
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by RiiSi View Post
    Based on my experience, hives without breathing problems solves it self out, usually even without medication. I see no point in freaking out if I know what is going on and know that it will be ok in a few days. Most times freaking out doesn't help and most times it is for nothing. Don't get me wrong....I freak out even though I sometimes know I should not....but not cause of hives.

It's more reassuring knowing that other owners have dealt with them with out freaking out in case they ever happen again. The first time Bentley got them last week, he just looked terrible but happy go lucky as normal.

4. Likes 2BullyMama liked this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads