how talll

Paul Stott

Dec 29, 2014
just curious as a couple of people have said isnt archie getting tall ,how tall are your males from floor to top of shoulder ??? archies roughly 17 inches and going on 8 months

jimmyjj

agingermom's minion and cabana boy
Community Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
A Scottish guy living in England
Country
Scotland .
Bulldog(s) Names
diesel - paisley & nula
Paul - do you have a picture of Archie ?
Folk don't understand bulldogs.
Some have huge folds on there face
While others have none
Some has pointy ears while others are more set back.
Some are far while some are skinny
So many variations

At the end of the day. Archie is yours and it's what he means to you and no one else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Some dogs have very strict measurements on their size. They even get measured in the dog shows and if they are over or under the limits they're not the standard. Bulldogs don't have that. What ever your Archie's hight is, it's just perfect. Next time you might want to ask those people on what expertise they base their remarks.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Most dogs grow in height, and then as they get into their second year,they start filling out in their "bulk". As [MENTION=3354]RiiSi[/MENTION] stated, their are many types. I have two full sisters,
one is much longer legged than the other. No matter what, people are always having an opinion-not usually asked for! When you have children-from the same parents,
they can look very different,too. Just smile and shake your head, and when they turn around,shoot them a bird!!! bird.jpg [MENTION=13421]Paul Stott[/MENTION]

OP
Paul Stott

Paul Stott

Dec 29, 2014
no im not worried or anything and i know they come in all shapes n sizes was just curious thats all ,i wouldnt change him for the world ,the pic on my profile is recent

OP
Paul Stott

Paul Stott

Dec 29, 2014
and i dont think they meant anything in there comments about getting tall it was prob just a observation ie hasnt he got big ,tall ,fat etc etc lol

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Our Buster is about the same 17 inches, Archie is a good looking bully!

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Castor is about that height too - 42 cm or so. He's a slim two-year-old, weighing in at 20 kg (44 pounds).

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.