Real Name
    Lynn
    Country
    U.S.A.
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maudee,Martha,Lizzie,Bro.Katie
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: any ideas

If it's as hot in Georgia, as it is here-you would be taking a big risk, bringing your baby with you. Not worth the risk at all.
    "
    “It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough,all the components of my heart will be dog,and I will become as generous and loving as they are"

Real Name
    Buffy
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Dually
    Likes (Received)

There are times when we go camping that we can not run the A/C, however, we always have at least 4 fans going inside the camper. Dually tolerates the heat and humidity very well and is outside for long periods of time. Like I said, we have the kiddy pool filled at all times, water for him to drink and shade. If its just unbearable outside we put him inside with the A/C or Fans blowing on him. I know he doesn't look like it but he is a very active bulldog! Hope this helps!!

Country
    usa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Hank, Ta-hank and Emma
    Likes (Received)

We have camped several times this summer, but only if temps are lower than eighty. We are tent campers until our vintage Shasta trailer is finished with its from the frame up rebuild. There won't be a generator or AC on it. We take a ton of old towels, spray bottles, misting bottles, extra water and ice, cooling collars and the cool a roo mat. They do fine.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads