2bulldogsstuff

2bulldogsstuff

Feb 15, 2015
Los Angeles
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brett & Logan 👼🏻🌈(1/3/05-05/1/21)
Yes, DO NOT leave the default username or passwords on the camera, make a good password for both your foscam account and also the camera itself. make sure you also have your wifi password protected

Can it also be on multiple devices as well? Thank you. Just ordered it online too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bully602

Sep 8, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chapo/Cheena/Chevy
Can it also be on multiple devices as well? Thank you. Just ordered it online too

Yup, my wife and I both have it on our phones and also can view it from a web browser(IE works best) For recording you can either have it record to a computer in the house, SD card or there are some cloud options you can use, I pay 8 bucks a month to have 7 days at a time recorded, to view any recordings I just log on to the site and watch any videos as far as 7 days back. I have 3 cameras and 1 is inside and two outside so inc ase anything ever happens I would want to view the recordings, if you are only using it to watch the dogs then the recordings might not be needed.

OP
2bulldogsstuff

2bulldogsstuff

Feb 15, 2015
Los Angeles
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Yup, my wife and I both have it on our phones and also can view it from a web browser(IE works best) For recording you can either have it record to a computer in the house, SD card or there are some cloud options you can use, I pay 8 bucks a month to have 7 days at a time recorded, to view any recordings I just log on to the site and watch any videos as far as 7 days back. I have 3 cameras and 1 is inside and two outside so inc ase anything ever happens I would want to view the recordings, if you are only using it to watch the dogs then the recordings might not be needed.

Yeah just to watch the puppies while we're out. I'm always worried when I'm out 4-5 hours more even though they don't do crazy stuff I still worry. Thanks for all these infos. I thought I might need a SD card in order to just watch them while we out

bully602

Sep 8, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chapo/Cheena/Chevy
Yeah just to watch the puppies while we're out. I'm always worried when I'm out 4-5 hours more even though they don't do crazy stuff I still worry. Thanks for all these infos. I thought I might need a SD card in order to just watch them while we out

No problem at all, I would suggest you DO get a sd card, you can also take pictures from the camera so it would be worth it to take a picture of your dog doing something funny and you catch them. The camera also has a speaker function, so you can actually talk to the dog while you are away, it's funny to see them freak out when you say something but I don't use it much in order not to freak them out. If i do see them doing something they aren't supposed to i will call them out on it haha

OP
2bulldogsstuff

2bulldogsstuff

Feb 15, 2015
Los Angeles
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
No problem at all, I would suggest you DO get a sd card, you can also take pictures from the camera so it would be worth it to take a picture of your dog doing something funny and you catch them. The camera also has a speaker function, so you can actually talk to the dog while you are away, it's funny to see them freak out when you say something but I don't use it much in order not to freak them out. If i do see them doing something they aren't supposed to i will call them out on it haha

Mine finally arrived yesterday! And loved it! Thank you again for the recommendation!

OP
2bulldogsstuff

2bulldogsstuff

Feb 15, 2015
Los Angeles
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

They sure did barked when they heard me lol

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.