bark box

punky

Mar 19, 2010
washington, west virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
porkchop, abbey, gucci and rocky,
just wondering if anyone else gets the bark box shipped to them monthly.. my dogs love the toys but not crazy about the treats.. is there anything else out there that does this kind of thing?? just wondering..

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
I've thought about it, but Lola is kind of on a restricted diet due to her itchies. Raw duck nuggets and homemade baked sweet potatoe fries are about the end all be all for that little girl. I'd do it, if we could, becuase I love new and exciting stuff. Lola gets the occasional new stuffy or nylabone when I buy dog food, which is about every other month (Dh does most of the dirty work, and you cant fit much more than 4 bags of frozen dog food in arms each trip). I really like the idea though!

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I tried the Bark Box for 6months. I like the concept of getting this surprise-box monthly but it is hit or miss. I did like how I could check out and try treats I might not have otherwise, but if your bulldog is on a restrictive diet, than the box isn't ideal. Some of the toys were really cute and fun and durable, while some of them got torn apart within minutes. Fun to try out though.

Roseann

Jan 24, 2014
Kansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Henry, Clyde-EB/basset hound and Macon
I would subscribe if I could get one with toys only. I only like to give my guys homemade treats so I don't like the idea of getting things he can't eat. I don't mind when they shread the toys. It's fun for me when they love them. I keep looking out for a toy only box but so far no luck.

OP
punky

punky

Mar 19, 2010
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
the toys are the best part but some have to be approved by mom.. lol and i am a little nervous with some because some have stuffing.. so they are supervised when playing with.. as far as the treats, they are mostly healthy treats and i think its is one reason my dogs dont like them and i have one that is on a restricted diet so she cant have most of them.. i agree.. to bad we can just get toys only.. think im ready to cancel order..

Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
I had never heard of it before seeing this thread. I did a quick look and it sounds like a great idea! My first worry, though, is the "dog size."

Bella is 41 pounds (at 10 months old). She has more growing to do, but I don't know if she'll reach 50 pounds, which is the minimum for the large Bark Box. The thing is, she can destroy toys, especially if they're little and suitable for a 20 pound dog. So, my question is, how sturdy are these toys? Would it be ridiculous to sign her up for the large size?

Not that I can afford another expense right now, but I love the idea.

OP
punky

punky

Mar 19, 2010
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
some of the toys are pretty durable but sometimes they come with stuffed toys and my dogs rip them up quick.. one of my dogs will eat anything so i really have to watch.. my dogs range from 45-up to 60 pounds and the toys are large enough for them so they cant really choke on any of them.. believe me my poor dogs don't get some toys that i consider to risky.. poor dogs.. they may be ok but i don't take chances.. i a little paranoid i guess.. lol.

Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
some of the toys are pretty durable but sometimes they come with stuffed toys and my dogs rip them up quick.. one of my dogs will eat anything so i really have to watch.. my dogs range from 45-up to 60 pounds and the toys are large enough for them so they cant really choke on any of them.. believe me my poor dogs don't get some toys that i consider to risky.. poor dogs.. they may be ok but i don't take chances.. i a little paranoid i guess.. lol.

What size box do you get for them?

OP
punky

punky

Mar 19, 2010
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
no problem.. good luck.. there is one problem with it i did not mention... you will end up with toys all over the floor eventually and if your dogs are like mine they will keep pulling them out of the toy box as you put them in.. lol...

OP
punky

punky

Mar 19, 2010
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
i give up and wait til end of day and pick them up.... gotta love them though..

Beb822

Aug 4, 2015
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frankie & Bruno
I have always used barkbox but my husband recently stumbled upon bullymake. The box is filled with 4-5 durable chew toys each month. Considering making the switch.

OP
punky

punky

Mar 19, 2010
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
oh.. i will definitely check into it.. does it have treats also?? and does it come in sizes for bigger dogs??

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.