MaMaonStrike

Jul 29, 2015
Tennessee
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
An english Bulldog, Trixie and a pug, Zoey owns ME.
There's some NEW exciting news I want to also SHARE with you all!!!!

When we went and got Trixie. I fell in love with her sister.. I couldn't afford to get her because you know these puppies are pricy and it's also BACK TO SCHOOL TIME and that costs money. One of my kids is entering College this year, and College tuition costs money!! Well.. Yesterday, my husband, my younger kids and I were out shopping for back to school and looking at Laptops. The breeder I got Trixie from calls. She said.. She's more interested in seeing the sister in a GOOD home than she is the money. So she proposed an deal that my husband and I immediately jumped at and immediately said YES!!! We're driving back down and meeting her halfway to get the baby sister. I have decided to name the sister, Pippi. Simply because she's a "redheaded" and has freckles on her nose. Pippi Longstockings immediately came to mind! So Pippi it is!!

Here's a picture of Pippi!! SO EXCITED!!! Imagine ME with TWO baby bullies at once. LOL don't know what I was thinking, but we'll tackle it just fine! I homeschool 2 of my boys so I'll be home full time to take care of these babies! :w00t:

Looking forward to being around here more with these two babies!

11822345_931994500200742_2567951578772087022_n.jpg

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Congratulations! Pippi is really cute! Our Castor is also named after a Swedish children's book character (although a less famous book than Pippi Långstrump [Longstockings])!

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
At EBN, we believe in multiple bulldog households, Congratulations!

And kudos to your Breeder for placing a bully baby in a forever home
with her sister and making it possible & affordable for your family,
everyone wins ;)

Pippi is adorable & love her name, suits her perfectly.

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Much respect to your breeder for caring more about the pup than making money off of her. Pippi is simply adorable and I look forward to watching them grow uo here. Welcome!

ldenne

Jul 18, 2015
Ohio
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tiberius
Congratulations- she is adorable :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

punky

Mar 19, 2010
washington, west virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
porkchop, abbey, gucci and rocky,
i have stopped at 4 bullies.. (three girls and one rescue boy) only because its all i can afford right now..lol.. pippi is beautiful.11304079_10205526442139457_1487961867_n.jpg

congratulations,

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
you must have made a good impression on that responsible breeder. well done! enjoy your beautiful reward :)

Roseann

Jan 24, 2014
Kansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Henry, Clyde-EB/basset hound and Macon
Right here with you. I have 1 EB Henry, EB/basset hound Clyde and as soon as I get home from vacation I'm getting a senior girl from a rescue. We also have a lab. Holy cow, I love the bulldog bug!

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Awe. I love her sweet face. So happy Trixie will have her sister to grow up with. Yeay!

bully602

Sep 8, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chapo/Cheena/Chevy
Congratulations, that's some pretty good news to hear. A year ago I had no bulldogs and next week I am flying out to San Francisco to pick up our 3rd lol. I love my doggies, When I had just the male he was already fun and loving and adding another one to the mix just increased the laughter times 1000000000000000000 lol it's so fun seeing them play around with each other, I can't wait to get my new one next weeek

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Oh my goodness Pippi is gorgeous... That face!!! Congrats on your new baby

Most Reactions