Toys

zamboni

Nov 16, 2014
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
zamboni
Needing recommendation for toys for my 9 mo bully keeps tearing up every toy he gets even kong toys
023d632195a46d5e42b1a8629cb8ca07.jpg

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
My dogs have almost all the nylabone Durabone toys. They chew on them everyday, and the toys are tough. I get the Wolf, or giant size.

harley 83

Jul 27, 2015
Rome ga
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
zilia
My dog was the same way I gave her a deer antler last week it hardly looks like she has touched it but she is always chewing on it

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Antlers or Nylabone Durabone - just be sure on both of these to get the largest size, you don't want anything that they can fully fit into their mouth.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Wow, Zamboni chews through Kong toys? Then I'm at a loss as what to suggest lol. My guys chew through everything as well, and cannot have any soft toys or stuffed animals, but their Kong toys always last, and also the JWOW toys are durable as well. They also have a Jolly Ball, although I watch them when they play with it, because they chewed the handle off on the first day.

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
what kind of Kong toys is he chewing through? the plush ones? or the rubber ones?

We use the "Kong Jelz" but cut the squeakers out first. They also love the "Bionic Urban Stick" have them in two sizes.

NewEnglandBully

Poopah Scoopah
Community Veteran
Dec 29, 2013
Massachusetts
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastion (Sea Bass)
Needing recommendation for toys for my 9 mo bully keeps tearing up every toy he gets even kong toys
023d632195a46d5e42b1a8629cb8ca07.jpg
I did a "toy test" for that same reason. Bass destroys his toys w/in minutes. The best ones for him are his tough tire (I forget the brand, I'll check on that), the "virtually indestructible" nylabone and he has yet to destroy his Jollyball, it's still going strong and he LOVES it, plays w/it daily. I got him a smaller generic jollyball and it was done in less than an hour. We are always on the lookout for new "bully proof" toys, so I'll keep you posted if I find anything else that works well.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Antlers, marrow bones, nylabones

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Nylabone now makes an antler, and a hoof. I can't give mine real antlers,though I never have, because I know that would lead to a fight. Wouldn't matter how many there were-they STILL want the same one! They even argue over nylabones sometimes! The Beastie Girls.:facepalm2:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.