Chanticocat

Sep 20, 2014
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Hank, Ta-hank and Emma
So, Miss Emma got to meet her vet today.
Doc: what brings you in today? Which one is this?
Me:this is Emma. Ear infection right ear. She's new.
Doc:Yep Ear infection. Be right back.
She comes back with the ampicillin and vetalog injections. I ask a few more questions and as we walk out she asks "how many of these do you have now?"
Me: There's three. That's our limit. Oh and the Bichon.
She just gives me a look like I'm crazy. It's ok. I used to be her kennel tech. She knew me before I went bulldog crazy. I fell in love with one in boarding when I worked there.

Anyway, point of the story....This isn't the first time I've gotten the look from my vet/boss. Last time I brought a new one in to the boss for treatment, he looked at me and asked "what are you doing? Collecting the whole set?"

Do your vets seem to think you are slightly nuts?

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Hahahahahaha! Yes our vet thinks the same I think but the whole office goes nutz when ours go in :)

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Not so much for us as bullies are the norm at our vet so they are used to all the craziness.

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
My old vet did. She thought I was paranoid when it came to them. I was right 99% of the time though.

Donnam

Nov 5, 2014
Dallas, Texas (Richardson)
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie
When I told my vet I was going to get a bulldog she said, "You do know that Bulldogs are what keeps vets in business, don't you?" Luckily so far (knock on wood), Winnie hasn't had any of the problems that Bulldogs typically have. I hope it stays that way.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
My vet knows I'm nuts! He has a bulldog,a racoon,horses, and people are always bringing odd rescue animals,which many times he keeps( so he's up there,too!). I've brought baby donkeys, grown donkeys,horses,a goat that was so big,people in waiting room thought it was a llama! He(the vet) sees and does just about everything!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
He doesn't think it --- he knows it :D

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.