Happy valentines day!!!!

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
:luv: While today is for the loves of our lives, how can we not include our beloved bullies :luv: Lets talk about how much we love them and list a special trait you couldn't do without!!

Bear has been a light in my life and a true joy. I never realized the lure of the EB and am thankful to my son for making me see how fantastic this breed truly is. I cannot do without his snuggles.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
Happy v day ! Belly is still a baby but when she happy she does this little butt wiggle dance around the room and does what we call a little pee shiver! I know... hard to explain but hopefully someday I'll get it on video. Could never do without a bully...love them almost as much as the hubby :heart::heart:

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
happy vday bear and family... i know exactlly what you mean i dont know what i would do if i couldnt have lex lovin everyday

Bella Cows Mama

Feb 4, 2011
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella Cow
I couldn't live without Bella's wrinkled face an Jowels. They make the perfect landing platform for my many kisses. There's not many things that compare to the heart warming kisses of a bulldog:heart:! Oh how she makes me melt:luv:.

L

Lucy-licious

I love her big beautiful eyes, i can get lost in her soleful stare :luv:

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Wonderful idea mammyglicks! I can definitely see why you love Bear so much, I love his handsome face and his spunk!

What I love most about Samson is how in tune he is with my emotions. He's excited when I'm excited, he knows when I'm sad, he'll give me "the paw" but softly and lick my face, he's even licked tears off my face! He's the perfect companion :luv:

092910016-1.jpg

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I feel like they are all my friends, and they just are so excited at my presence. Wish I could say that about the rest of my family! Hahaha just kidding. Happy Valentines Day to all of you and your beautiful bullies!

Lacey28

Community Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
Windsor Ontario Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Silva and Stella
Happy Valentine's Day to eveyone and everybully! I :heart: Silva and my favorite part is waking up with her every morning right next to me!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.