Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
When does that disobedient teenager phase usually start? (And how long does it last?)

Just asking!

No really, Bella is 10 months old and I'm finding that she's getting quite...bad. LOL

She's still a very sweet girl, but she is much more hesitant to come when called, she's sneaky, and now she's like a holy terror when she's off-leash in the backyard. She runs around taking big bites of dirt, grass, bugs, and she runs away from me when I tell her to stop. She wasn't like this before. Maybe I deserve this because, since she got out of her puppy phase, she has been pretty awesomely well-behaved for the most part.

Am I raising a teenager now?

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Are you certain the ebils (cats) in the neighborhoods aren't just out
of range of your sight (sneaky thangs) and bedeviling poor Bella?
She gets ever more beautimous in each pic, thank you for them!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Welcome....I feel your pain! I refer to it as the toddler stage... 10-14 months and then the teenage stage is 16-20.

Lambeau is 9 month and heihas turned to chewing any shoe he can fine.... G-pa lost a shoe horn and a I have lost a spike to his chewing in the past week -- I think the only think keeping him in better behavior, is Cheli. Lambeau gets distract by what his brother might be doing so he stops and goes to check it out, which is when I catch him doing what he should not be . :stinkeye:

OP
Cali Doll

Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
This is toddler stage!!?

shhesh, I guess I'd better prepare myself for 10 more months of fun... :fie:

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Those pics of Bella - I just love her. And side note: Tyson is 9 & sometimes he acts as if I'm not even there when I'm trying to correct him - so apparently it comes back with old age as well. LOL Now, if I have a treat in my hand, he's all ears.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
sounds like a certain little bully has someone wrapped around her pinky! This picture looks like she's toying with youimage.jpg and saying i dare you to stop me hahahaha

you have my sympathy, I know what you're going thru.

OP
Cali Doll

Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
sounds like a certain little bully has someone wrapped around her pinky! This picture looks like she's toying with youView attachment 89767 and saying i dare you to stop me hahahaha

you have my sympathy, I know what you're going thru.

LOL! Well, let's just say that she used to not be allowed on the couch. :whistle:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.