Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
I'm thinking of you today as you pick up your sweet boy. Give him lots of loving from us. We love you guys!!

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
Lots of love and hugs to you and Radar today. I hope him coming home puts you at ease. Please give us an update on him when you can. XOXOXO

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I too am thinking and praying for you, I bet he will be one happy little guy to see you! :heart:

buffym

Apr 30, 2013
Allen Park, Michigan
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sophie, Dually (Forever in my Heart)
I am so sorry you had to go through this with Radar. You are a great owner and have done everything you could have possibly done. Like others have said, you will be surprised at how well he will do on 3 legs!! He will be back to his old pain free self in no time!! Sending lots of prayers for a speedy recovery!!

NewEnglandBully

Poopah Scoopah
Community Veteran
Dec 29, 2013
Massachusetts
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastion (Sea Bass)
Oh my goodness, I read all your posts just now leading up to this one...I can not believe what you have been through! What a struggle, you must be exhausted. One thing I really want you to know is that there is a reason this bulldog is yours...the reason being, everything that you have done for him has been exceptional and out of love! He may not have received this treatment from another and may have been abandoned or surrendered, never knowing your loyalty and love. Radar is SO lucky to have you and your family and if anyone is going to give this three legged bully the best home possible, it is YOU!
Lots of love and well wishes to Radar during his recovery, I fell in love with him and your support toward giving him everything you possibly could and can't wait to read "paw-sitive" recovery stories :heartsign:

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Hi Amy, just checking in on how Radar is doing. I hope he's resting comfortably and healing well.

OP
bengardradar

bengardradar

Community Veteran
Nov 11, 2013
Exira IA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Radar
Sorry guys a little late we are trying to adjust to our new tripawd life he is walking pretty good on 3 not the best pic I will try and get more. I have never been so relieved to have him home without all of you not sure if I could have made it through all of this
ffc4d19f0f3de9ba6b777c2e9968ea37.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

JennyBean

Nov 21, 2014
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Farley Foo (8 1/2 yrs old) RIP My precious FarlyFoo 7/24/2017
We are sending Radar well wishes and look forward to hearing how he is adapting as a TriPod. I have met several dogs over the years that have done beautifully on 3 legs. I admire your devotion and love to help your boy at all costs. Prayers for you all~

Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
Oh sweet boy!!! :bulldog::Muah:Thank you for the picture! Bella and I send our love and encouragement.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Everything will work out, it's so good to see him!! :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: Thank you thank you thank you for coming on here and posting back, we love that boy! :heartsign: YOU are so loved on here.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.