ltpyro

ltpyro

Jul 9, 2013
Anaheim, CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cinnamon and Pepper
Another good night last night. They actually all ran around the back yard sort of playing together, lol its a start. I think the biggest help right now is keeping them separated unless they want to be together and taking them on walks together. Thanks for all the help so far.

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Another good night last night. They actually all ran around the back yard sort of playing together, lol its a start. I think the biggest help right now is keeping them separated unless they want to be together and taking them on walks together. Thanks for all the help so far.

Wonderful update, I know that as time slowly passes, it will get better & better - they will all be buddies soon enough ;)

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
That is great news,them running around together! That's a biggie,so soon. Hope the progress keeps up-great job! She's already having a much better life./Dogs can be so forgiving.:heart:thanks to people like you!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

If this is dominance related... she will be great outside, then inside the house is when it will show. Great progress... stay consistent. appreciate the update

Members online

No members online now.