wife thinks I'm crazy

harley 83

Jul 27, 2015
Rome ga
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
zilia
Does anyone else's spouse think they're crazy cuz of how much they love their dog:lmaoboy:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hell yeah ---- so does most of my family! welcome to the best club ever :D

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
And friends who think you are nuts because you have to be home at a certain time to put you bully to bed otherwise they get super cranky.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Oh, you're in good company here ;)

Nothing is over the top for our beloveds, nothing!

Welcome to EBN, need more pics please.

OP
harley 83

harley 83

Jul 27, 2015
Rome ga
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
zilia
I'm glad to see I'm not crazy:D Texas I'll get some more pics posted soon

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
OH, my husband thinks I'm a level 4 physco. Take it or leave it buddy. lol ahahhaahahhaa.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
[MENTION=13133]TyTysmom[/MENTION] He's with you, what does that say about him?!:weirdo::ROFL::inlove:

bully602

Sep 8, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chapo/Cheena/Chevy
Yes, I have 2 now and been searching the last few months for a new one.... I am absolutely OBSSESED with my dogs, constantly looking for new toys that they might like, I even had to stop myself the other day from trying some food I was mixing up for them because for a split second I thought "hmmm this yogurt and dry food mixed with coconut oil doesn't smell too good, I wonder if they will even like it" For a split second I was about to try it LOL

I need help

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
lol.. I actually think my husband is crazier than me when it comes to them. He's very protective of our fur babies.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, I have 2 now and been searching the last few months for a new one.... I am absolutely OBSSESED with my dogs, constantly looking for new toys that they might like, I even had to stop myself the other day from trying some food I was mixing up for them because for a split second I thought "hmmm this yogurt and dry food mixed with coconut oil doesn't smell too good, I wonder if they will even like it" For a split second I was about to try it LOL

I need help

:giggle:

punky

Mar 19, 2010
washington, west virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
porkchop, abbey, gucci and rocky,
i know my friends and family think i have gone crazy... i have a dog sitter come to my house when i am at work.. lol.. im sure she just watches them sleep but makes me feel better..im right there crazy with ya'll

Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
People laugh at me because I take my girl to daycare. But, I don't wanna leave her alone for 9 hours! :blush:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.