Harvey's Executive Assistant
Community Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Yorba Linda (The OC), California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter
Harvey is microchipped but I never had a name tag for him until today. I just had one made and engraved with his name and our phone. He does not have a collar but a harness only and I only put those on when I take him for a walk.

Question: what is an alternative collar or even leather string that is strong enough but will not irritate his skin? :unsure: what are my options?

Why Now? a little background. My next door neighbor was driving the other day and saw this EBD walking around the neighborhood. It was Bruno, another bulldog about 15 houses away from us. Everytime, I walk Harvey, Harvey makes a point to pass by his gate to greet him. He will stand around hoping that he will be around when we pass his house. Anyway, his owner forgot to lock the gate and he got out and started roaming the neighborhood. Fortunately my neighbor picked him and kept him until he got hold of the owner.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I think any good leather harness would be helpful. Whenever I walk Buster around the neighborhood I put his spiked leather collar on even with the Julius, there's to much of a chance that some stray might be out.

Bruno is one lucky boy to be living where he's living. :yes:

OP
harveyspecter

harveyspecter

Harvey's Executive Assistant
Community Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Yorba Linda (The OC), California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter
I think any good leather harness would be helpful. Whenever I walk Buster around the neighborhood I put his spiked leather collar on even with the Julius, there's to much of a chance that some stray might be out.

Bruno is one lucky boy to be living where he's living. :yes:

Bruno is indeed lucky or the owner is. He is a nice looking bully and an ill intentioned individual would have run away with him.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)

Anto871

May 24, 2015
Bronx NY
Country
United state
Bulldog(s) Names
Yoda
509ccf1cf9e46c6b82329404445c3c86.jpg

I use this on Yoda and it works great to clip on and remove from collars

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online