Julius K-9 Harness

Littleeagle

Jul 28, 2011
TN
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Baxter
What's the difference between just Julius k-9 and the IDC? I notice the angles of the straps are different but was wondering what exactly that means for the dog? Which one did you all get? Thanks for the info!

Christie H

May 29, 2014
Centerton, Arkansas, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wheezie Kay Wigglebottom and Zakk Abbott Wylde
What's the difference between just Julius k-9 and the IDC? I notice the angles of the straps are different but was wondering what exactly that means for the dog? Which one did you all get? Thanks for the info!
I'm not sure of the difference other than appearance but we went with the IDC.

OP
YHSublime

YHSublime

Dec 16, 2014
Fairfax, VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Taco & Thor
Mine came for Taco today. I got the adult size 2, in black, with glow in the dark julius labels. He was super curious about the package, and I was shocked at how tiny it can get down to. It fits awesome, and I can rest easy pulling him tight, a great investment. Now to get my custom labels so everybody doesn't think Taco is called Julius!

harveyspecter

Harvey's Executive Assistant
Community Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Yorba Linda (The OC), California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter
Mine came for Taco today. I got the adult size 2, in black, with glow in the dark julius labels. He was super curious about the package, and I was shocked at how tiny it can get down to. It fits awesome, and I can rest easy pulling him tight, a great investment. Now to get my custom labels so everybody doesn't think Taco is called Julius!

please post pics of Taco modeling the Julius.

OP
YHSublime

YHSublime

Dec 16, 2014
Fairfax, VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Taco & Thor
please post pics of Taco modeling the Julius.

I most certainly will. We just took a quick late night trip to the dog park, and it was a smashing success. I was able to locate him by the glow in the dark labels, and although he seemed a little inhibited at first, once we got through the gate, he forgot all about it. He tried to take a quick nap in it even. I'll post pictures tomorrow evening when I can actually get him to model!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

punky

Mar 19, 2010
washington, west virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
porkchop, abbey, gucci and rocky,
i have one on order now, just waiting to get it.. i had plenty of harnesses for all my dogs but until we rescued our boy we had all girls.. well i had to take him to the vet in a pink harness and my husband said i think its time to get him his own.. lol.. i have collars but i don't like collars on dogs.. i only have them because they were gifts.. i didn't have the heart to tell people i don't use collars.. but i did find a use for them.. i put them on my statue bulldogs i have outside.. lol..

OP
YHSublime

YHSublime

Dec 16, 2014
Fairfax, VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Taco & Thor

- - - Updated - - -

And I'm embarrassed, because we obviously have to get his witch nails grinded down a bit.

OP
YHSublime

YHSublime

Dec 16, 2014
Fairfax, VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Taco & Thor
Anybody ever washed these in the washing machine? I read some people have on the reg, but others say they just hand wash and air dry? Thinking about tossing the boys harnesses into a pillow case and then the washing machine.

Christie H

May 29, 2014
Centerton, Arkansas, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wheezie Kay Wigglebottom and Zakk Abbott Wylde
Anybody ever washed these in the washing machine? I read some people have on the reg, but others say they just hand wash and air dry? Thinking about tossing the boys harnesses into a pillow case and then the washing machine.
I've never washed mine but am curious to see if it works.I would think putting them in a pillowcase and washing on gentle would work then you can hang to dry.Hope you have good luck

Corine Pesantes

Aug 13, 2015
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lockjaw and Penny
I've been wanting to get these for my pups. THey will be 6 months on Sunday. Penny is right around 30lbs and Lockjaw about 35ish lbs. should I wait until closer to a year? I really don't want to end up buying 2 for each of them. How adjustable is the sizing?

2bulldogsstuff

Feb 15, 2015
Los Angeles
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brett & Logan 👼🏻🌈(1/3/05-05/1/21)
I've been wanting to get these for my pups. THey will be 6 months on Sunday. Penny is right around 30lbs and Lockjaw about 35ish lbs. should I wait until closer to a year? I really don't want to end up buying 2 for each of them. How adjustable is the sizing?

If I were u..wait. I ended up buying 2[emoji30] If anything just buy those inexpensive but safe harnesses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KatieToth

Julius-K9 Sales Representative
Jun 7, 2015
Michigan
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Noah Jack
I would also wait, however, the harness can be adjusted. Both the chest strap and the belly, can be adjusted. If you will end up getting one, I am sure you will love it just as much as everyone here! You would have so much fun with the side patches :D they are so cute
0000318_aquamarine-16idc-am-1.jpeg

OP
YHSublime

YHSublime

Dec 16, 2014
Fairfax, VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Taco & Thor
Another vote for wait, however, i would like a little more feedback on my washing question!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KatieToth

Julius-K9 Sales Representative
Jun 7, 2015
Michigan
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Noah Jack

This came from their website : hand-wash at at 90°F with soap; do not put in washing machine or use any chemicals.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.