Julius K-9 Harness

YHSublime

Dec 16, 2014
Fairfax, VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Taco & Thor
So I've seen a lot of good information on EBDN about these harnesses, and I would like to order one for Taco. We have been using a leather collar, which he is fine with, but I would like something with a handle on it for when we take him to the dog park, etc.

I've looked into ordering them, but it seems like they are a European based company. I have found them 3rd party on Amazon, but not sure if they are the same thing. I also would like to get a custom patch for the side, like I've seen done, and they offer on their website. Can somebody point me in the right direction?

Please and Thanks in Advance!

OP
YHSublime

YHSublime

Dec 16, 2014
Fairfax, VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Taco & Thor
I bought mine from Amazon. I had no issues. I also bought the custom label from the same Amazon vendor. Label came in 2 weeks.

Cool, thanks for the reply!

I'm ordering one tonight. We had an episode at the dog park in which Taco would NOT calm down, running around with a ball he found, he would kill himself from heat exhaustion if it was up to him. I had to pick him up and carry him out, with my bag that I had with me, and he's 70lbs. He tried to work out of his collar to keep playing, and he's still breathing 30 minutes later like he just left.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
So I've seen a lot of good information on EBDN about these harnesses, and I would like to order one for Taco. We have been using a leather collar, which he is fine with, but I would like something with a handle on it for when we take him to the dog park, etc.

I've looked into ordering them, but it seems like they are a European based company. I have found them 3rd party on Amazon, but not sure if they are the same thing. I also would like to get a custom patch for the side, like I've seen done, and they offer on their website. Can somebody point me in the right direction?

if you buy from Amazon, you are getting the real deal and shouldn't have any problems. In fact, i recommend u purchase from Amazon vs. their US subsidiary which i had problems with (lack of communication, poor customer service, etc...)

I know you will love the harness!

OP
YHSublime

YHSublime

Dec 16, 2014
Fairfax, VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Taco & Thor
if you buy from Amazon, you are getting the real deal and shouldn't have any problems. In fact, i recommend u purchase from Amazon vs. their US subsidiary which i had problems with (lack of communication, poor customer service, etc...)

I know you will love the harness!

Thanks! Any follow up on the patches? I'm having a hard time finding custom labels through Julius k9 on Amazon.

2bulldogsstuff

Feb 15, 2015
Los Angeles
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brett & Logan 👼🏻🌈(1/3/05-05/1/21)

Look for Las Vegas K-9 company one. I got mine within few days even without Prime!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
I had a problem finding them here in Canada, and I had to phone the U.S. Website and ask where I could order them in Canada. They gave me a phone # in Quebec and I was able to order them from there. They were double the price because it was in U.S. Funds, but I'm glad I ordered them, I love their harnesses, and I also ordered the custom name labels from there as well, they were shipped separately from the harnesses, but I got the harnesses in 2 days. You will love the harness. Please post some pictures when you get it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    547.3 KB · Views: 153
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    622.1 KB · Views: 146

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I ordered mine from Amazon as well, I can't tell you how many people have asked me about those harnesses. They are perfect for bulldogs!!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online