Mom of Tucker

Jun 22, 2015
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sophie (2015), Jasper (2020), Tucker (2015-2020)
I am anxious to hear about how the adoption turns out! First of all, it is exciting for a Bulldog to live 13 years! Secondly, why would an owner surrender at this age? And lastly, kudos to you for having a place in your heart for the geriatric Bulldog.

OP
Roseann

Roseann

Jan 24, 2014
Kansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Henry, Clyde-EB/basset hound and Macon
Keeping my fingers crossed. Trying to be patient. I will hopefully update soon

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Awesome, sounds like it went well. Can't wait to see pics of your new baby. :)

OP
Roseann

Roseann

Jan 24, 2014
Kansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Henry, Clyde-EB/basset hound and Macon
image.jpgThis is Macon. I don't have her yet but got the pic from the rescue website. I didn't hear anything for two whole days and couldnt stand it so I emailed the rescue and they said the wonderful wonan that did my hone visit was very happy with my home and loved my dogs and was excited to place Macon with us. I'm waiting on paperwork and we're going to wait til I get home from our last minute trip to see my son in Monterey Ca. I am so excited. We're leaving the 6th and wil return the 14th-ish so hopefully that weekend we can pick her up. She is fairly healthy, had a tumor on her face by her eye that was removed and gets eye drops twice a day. That's all I know about her health. She is in a foster with a little boy and get along great with him. She's a bit territorial with her space and that's my only concern. I am sure she'll get along good with my boys as soon as she lets Clyde know her boundaries. He's not always so good at taking a hint.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
View attachment 89681This is Macon. I don't have her yet but got the pic from the rescue website. I didn't hear anything for two whole days and couldnt stand it so I emailed the rescue and they said the wonderful wonan that did my hone visit was very happy with my home and loved my dogs and was excited to place Macon with us. I'm waiting on paperwork and we're going to wait til I get home from our last minute trip to see my son in Monterey Ca. I am so excited. We're leaving the 6th and wil return the 14th-ish so hopefully that weekend we can pick her up. She is fairly healthy, had a tumor on her face by her eye that was removed and gets eye drops twice a day. That's all I know about her health. She is in a foster with a little boy and get along great with him. She's a bit territorial with her space and that's my only concern. I am sure she'll get along good with my boys as soon as she lets Clyde know her boundaries. He's not always so good at taking a hint.

AWESOME!!! She is a beauty!!! such fantastic news --- Best of luck -- enjoy your trip and we look forward to more pictures of your new family member!

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Best news ever!!! So glad you are getting that sweet baby! I know Macon will be so so loved & cared for. Bless you for taking her in, I am so so so so happy everything went smoothly & perfectly :)

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Congratulations! Looking forward to hearing and seeing about Macon when she is made an official member of your family! How wonderful of you to take in a senior and give her a loving home.

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
So Wonderful about Macon, this is Great News. Congratulations on your new Baby, She is so Pretty.

MSUDawg

Dec 3, 2014
Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
Congrats...and wow, that pic looks very similar to my Bella in coloring, except shes not a year old yet. Enjoy as much time as you have with him. Your love will make every day a special one and wonderful one for that bundle of fur.

KristaB026

Jul 13, 2015
Michigan
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley
You are an angel! I am so happy for you and your family. I stopped by to hear about your story. Even better news that you were able to give her a home! I to would love to adopt a bully someday from the rescues. I don't think we are in a good spot in our life to do so. It warms my heart to know that you are able to!

Bazza

Jun 22, 2013
Melbourne Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bazza
Omg ! How exciting for you, Macon is going to have the best home ever ! Cant wait to hear more about it !

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online