Oh the chewing.....of my coffee table....

g8erjackie

Dec 13, 2012
Washington, DC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus and Regina
I don't know when it happened....but last night I'm sitting watching Hell on Wheels and saw the terror.....Regina had chewed one of my favorite pieces of furniture....that I had to order and wait for....my mango wood coffee table. [emoji26][emoji26][emoji26][emoji19][emoji53]

She's lucky she's so cute....little brat.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437927858.705953.jpg

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Aww, that's just a little taste test! When mine were pups,corners of the coffee disappeared, and if course the phantom did it! Not MY dogs...........:no:

Steelstacks

May 30, 2015
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bowser
My guy likes to chew flip flops. While they are on my feet especially

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
My house would be destroyd if it weren't for Bella's playpen. LOL

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Ftse has destroyed most of my wooden furniture in my house he has eaten through the feet rungs in the bar, the dining room chairs, the coffee table so very lucky he never chewed the bookcases or wall units or buffets and the leather lounge but those others are destroyed I need to replace them but still a bit afraid yet in case he does it again but he shouldn't now as he will be four in November but I think Ill still wait a little longer

OP
g8erjackie

g8erjackie

Dec 13, 2012
Washington, DC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus and Regina
I started getting a few nice things once Ruckus wasn't chewing anymore -- he completely destroyed an IKEA coffee table when he was a baby. I wasn't planning on getting another puppy and thought I was safe. Then I saw Regina and the rest is chewy history.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Aww those aren't chew marks, they look like cat scratches to me. I'm sure the cat down the street did it. You can use a Furniture marker to fix it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 130

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
You should SEE my coffee table… we special ordered ours as well. Winston took care of that, and a couple of our bar stools & window molding… Lol

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Aww, come on that's nothing. None of the end tables in my living room have corners. I think it adds character! Oh, by the way, have you seen my new designer BBQ cover? I bet your jealous you don't have one! Lol
20150716_173330.jpg
20150716_173320.jpg

bella100

Community Veteran
Sep 7, 2011
Mississippi
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Dooley, and Bentley
oh my!! when bella was a puppy she chewed every corner and piece of molding in our new home, so if you see my pictures with any chewed up walls she did it haha

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
I know how annoying that is....My boy Voitto was chewer and we had to put him to a playpen everytime we didn't have time to watch him like a hawk. Still he managed to chew a thing or two. He doensn't do it any more though and has free roam of the house.

OP
g8erjackie

g8erjackie

Dec 13, 2012
Washington, DC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus and Regina
I should crate her when I'm gone. I know that would fix it, but she's good with not peeing on my floor (so I maybe have a fake grass mat that I put in the shower when I'm gone and she uses it...Ruckus won't go near it haha)... Also, when I did try crating her, I checked the camera and her and Ruckus were laying nose to nose, him outside of the crate and her inside. The crate may be making a comeback until she's trustworthy....I also found giant teeth marks on my vintage dresser one day because the boyfriend left her sleeping in the bedroom when he left and she isn't allowed in there without supervision.... Sigh...craigslist furniture only for me in the near future haha

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online