New Fromm Flavor

2bulldogsstuff

Feb 15, 2015
Los Angeles
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brett & Logan 👼🏻🌈(1/3/05-05/1/21)
So I've decided to try lamb and lentil this time. They doing great on Pork and Peas but they just doesn't seem to be interested in eating. I've tried everything. Brett isn't too fond of yogurt either. Logan loves it. Brett is gonna be 9 month old in a few days and Logan is 6 month old. Hopefully they do great with this new flavor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Hi Lynn. I switched our guys to Fromms Lamb and Lentil about 8 months ago, and they love it. Blossom is allergic to chicken and salmon, Dozer is allergic to chicken, salmon, and beef, and they are allergic or sensitive to corn and grains.
They are both doing well on the Lamb, although Dozer still licks his paws sometimes, and he has waxy ears, but no hives, goopy eyes, or red skin anymore. I hope they don't come allergic to this food as well, as I am running out of protein choices that they tolerate.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Wow my bulldogs have drool 10 inches long when I'm making their bowls, I can't believe you have not one finicky kids, but two?!

They may really like the L&L.... It is shaped more like cat food as they may find that appealing!

YHSublime

Dec 16, 2014
Fairfax, VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Taco & Thor
Just recently switched from pork and peas to beef fritata. Taco didn't enjoy it as much, so back to P&P. In my case if it ain't broke don't fix it, but sounds like you need to try something!

OP
2bulldogsstuff

2bulldogsstuff

Feb 15, 2015
Los Angeles
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Just recently switched from pork and peas to beef fritata. Taco didn't enjoy it as much, so back to P&P. In my case if it ain't broke don't fix it, but sounds like you need to try something!

Yeah I was saying the same thing but it worries me that Brett isn't eating as much even 1 cup he doesn't finishes it. So maybe a different flavor might work. I've even added mixed veggies ..steamed. He isn't too fond of it

OP
2bulldogsstuff

2bulldogsstuff

Feb 15, 2015
Los Angeles
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
So far so good! Brett is eating the new flavor

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Lambeau (also 9 mths) started snubbing the Pork and Peas... I bought a bag of Game Bird and he is running to the bowl again..... picky little stinkers :stinkeye:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.