Just a goof!?!?

christaleigh123

Apr 8, 2015
MN
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Spanky
OKAY! So my Spanky has been amazing (FINALLY). Just wondering if anyone else's bully gets freaked out by the most random noises??!!?!? Spanky can be calm as can be, but if I make a high pitched sound...HE FREAKS!!! It's so innocent and cute! I haven't really posted anything positive about him, so was just wanting a conversation from other bully parent's who see their babes being crazy over the smallest things!! So funny! Just love him!:D

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Totally --- squeaks or door bell on TV and Lambeau barks while running the other direction. Banks was terrified of an empty trash bag :D

OP
C

christaleigh123

Apr 8, 2015
MN
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Spanky
Totally --- squeaks or door bell on TV and Lambeau barks while running the other direction. Banks was terrified of an empty trash bag :D

Oh yeah! Garbage bag is a terror! We can't make any out of the ordinary noises:)

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Haha these guys are so funny! What really gets them going is when I play puppy sounds on my phone! :ROFL:

Donnam

Nov 5, 2014
Dallas, Texas (Richardson)
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie
Last night Winnie was going crazy barking at something down the hallway. I looked down there and a brown, fuzzy blanket had fallen on the floor in a heap. I guess she thought it was a bear!

And I only wish Winnie was afraid of trash bags...she attacks them and she won't let go!

ruby

Oct 19, 2014
Blackpool, uk
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruby
Ruby's hates the garbage bag oh and the tumble drier she won't go out if that's switch on as its next to the back door

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Utley

Jul 12, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Utley and Bella
Bella does not like the broom. Yes, the broom[emoji39]. They are generally not in the kitchen at home. We have a camper and when I swept for the first time she ran away into the other room.

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Yep Harlea is a badass behind a window but freaks at the littlest things including leaves blowing in the wind.

OP
C

christaleigh123

Apr 8, 2015
MN
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Spanky
Last night Winnie was going crazy barking at something down the hallway. I looked down there and a brown, fuzzy blanket had fallen on the floor in a heap. I guess she thought it was a bear!

And I only wish Winnie was afraid of trash bags...she attacks them and she won't let go!

Oh funny!!! I put a Vikings jersey on one of my cats the other day and Spanky was NOT a fan of it!! He was whimpering and being chewbacca! Must not be a Vikings fan! :whistle:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.