Anyone with Florida rescue connections or a big heart?

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
It's really hard to get information from them., I tried calling and was on his and tr guy sounded totally disinterested. I'll check the Facebook post again, I feel like someone posting that he was serverly aggressive and I'll really hurts his chances.

Yes, same with the lady I spoke with--disinterested...but who knows, maybe that's a defense mechanism with the type of work they do.

I emailed Buddies Thru Bullies and Adopt-A-Bull today also. I wouldn't think a rescue would not try to help a dog who was labeled "aggressive". I mean, who called him aggressive in the first place? maybe the shelter handler?!

OP
g8erjackie

g8erjackie

Dec 13, 2012
Washington, DC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus and Regina
I think it was the shelter tech that called him aggressive when she tried to take his temperature. I mean that's not a fun thing right after you get dumped.

So according to the Urgent Dogs of Miami post there is a lot of confusion about him. Someone posted that he had been euthanized then someone else posted that was a mistake and that there were potential adopters at the shelter....

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
I think it was the shelter tech that called him aggressive when she tried to take his temperature. I mean that's not a fun thing right after you get dumped.

So according to the Urgent Dogs of Miami post there is a lot of confusion about him. Someone posted that he had been euthanized then someone else posted that was a mistake and that there were potential adopters at the shelter....

I just saw a picture of him and he's SAFE!!!!
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...et=o.306715079809&type=1&theater&notif_t=like

:D

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=7373]g8erjackie[/MENTION], I just found it "Captain" was adopted by an individual, so he didn't go to a rescue. I knew there had to be interest in him...he is such a handsome and big boy and i hope he has a very happy, loved, and healthy life.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
[MENTION=7373]g8erjackie[/MENTION], I just found it "Captain" was adopted by an individual, so he didn't go to a rescue. I knew there had to be interest in him...he is such a handsome and big boy and i hope he has a very happy, loved, and healthy life.

Oh thank God! This is wonderful news.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
g8erjackie

g8erjackie

Dec 13, 2012
Washington, DC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus and Regina
I'm so happy he was adopted. Miami Dade has such a horrible problem with unwanted pets and people dumping their animals. So sad.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.