2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Just heard from the surgeon Radar is out of surgery, they have inserted a plate to immobilize the knee and he said things went as well as could be expected after everything he has already been through. His brace will be here tomorrow, but he will be staying at the clinic l for at least another week so that the swelling can come down, so he can use his brace.(hopefully that will prevent him from breaking stuff) His recovery time and rules are the same as his acl surgeries. I am going to spend the next week working through all the guilt that I feel for what we have put him through already so that when he comes home I can have a clear head

Thank You Everyone for your thoughts, prayers, advice and kind words not sure if I could have made it through the last 2 months without them.

Amy, Tim, Gavin and especially Radar

Do not beat yourself up..... you are doing you can to keep him safe and healthy! hugs to you all and hope he has a very fast recovery with no more issues

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Oh Amy, it isn't guilt that is deserved. I can't imagine
the strength & courage it's taking to endure this ordeal.
Words aren't coming to me as usual as I post to your
posts, instead, I just cry, just can't help it. Continuing
to lift Radar's recovery before God's compassionate &
loving heart, and for healing of your sorrow & angst.

OP
bengardradar

bengardradar

Community Veteran
Nov 11, 2013
Exira IA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Radar
Carol you are too sweet. Radars brace came today was a little nervous spending that sort of money and not seeing anything in person but it is very high quality and I am very pleased with the product looks like a human brace
4d861761f3f5d21dd4e9e751d512116b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Carol you are too sweet. Radars brace came today was a little nervous spending that sort of money and not seeing anything in person but it is very high quality and I am very pleased with the product looks like a human brace

That is terminator cool, Amy, Radar be the baddest boy on his block ;)

How is he doing and how is his leg looking? I think of him (and y'all)
all the time and pray for him several times daily...just love him so much.

Please kiss him for me when you see him next, I send y'all comfort, hope
& strength!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

WOW --- impressive! keep us posted -- sending lots of love and positive thoughts all goes well for him

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online