Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 37 to 44 of 44

Thread: Can't believe this happened..

  1. #37
    Rescue Volunteer cefe13's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Posts
    1,749
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Castor
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    1358

    Default Re: Can't believe this happened..

    @nycbullymama Following up on the harness problem...this is Castor on his morning outing today. There are quite a lot of rabbits around here and we both spotted this one sitting on the grass some ten meters away (tiny thing, top left corner of the pic, on the grass) but Castor just stopped to watch. Sometimes he tries to go after the small ones but often he will just stand looking at them like this.
    -rabbit-jpg


    Castor is on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/castorthebulldog/

  2. Likes nycbullymama liked this post
  3. #38
    The Ultimate Sourmug nycbullymama's Avatar
    Country
    usa
    Posts
    5,226
    Bulldog(s) Names
    b and w
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    1414

    Default Re: Can't believe this happened..

    Quote Originally Posted by cefe13 View Post
    @nycbullymama Following up on the harness problem...this is Castor on his morning outing today. There are quite a lot of rabbits around here and we both spotted this one sitting on the grass some ten meters away (tiny thing, top left corner of the pic, on the grass) but Castor just stopped to watch. Sometimes he tries to go after the small ones but often he will just stand looking at them like this.
    -rabbit-jpg
    lol..he definitely looks interested..lol.
    As long as he's not a puller, I guess it should be OK. But I don't think I would trust it again with Wellie.

    Also, they still haven't responded to my PM.


  4. #39
    Rescue Volunteer cefe13's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Posts
    1,749
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Castor
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    1358

    Default Re: Can't believe this happened..

    @nycbullymama
    Hope they respond soon - not sure about Finland but here in Sweden you might need to wait a few days before you hear back from companies on issues like this, though. Sorely, there must have been something wrong with the one you got; I looked more closely at the harness when Castor had it on and I would think the part that ought to be under most stress when the dog pulls is the top (where you attach the leash), whereas Wellie's harness broke under his chest, right?


    Castor is on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/castorthebulldog/

  5. Likes nycbullymama liked this post
  6. #40
    The Ultimate Sourmug nycbullymama's Avatar
    Country
    usa
    Posts
    5,226
    Bulldog(s) Names
    b and w
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    1414

    Default Re: Can't believe this happened..

    Quote Originally Posted by cefe13 View Post
    @nycbullymama
    Hope they respond soon - not sure about Finland but here in Sweden you might need to wait a few days before you hear back from companies on issues like this, though. Sorely, there must have been something wrong with the one you got; I looked more closely at the harness when Castor had it on and I would think the part that ought to be under most stress when the dog pulls is the top (where you attach the leash), whereas Wellie's harness broke under his chest, right?
    They responded this morning. Needed my contact information for the North American distributor.
    I don't know why they would need to contact me?
    Either way, I'm calling Amazon today and asking for a refund.

    And yes, it broke under his chest. I thought it was an odd place too since you're right, if anything should rip, it should be the loop where the lead gets attached.
    I was looking at the two pieces that ripped apart.
    The stitching just wasn't very tight. It wouldn't take much for a dog that pulls to loosen the stitches eventually, and I think that's all that happened.
    He pulls, loosened the stitches, and it came "undone".


  7. #41
    Pooper scooper
    Country
    USA
    Posts
    11,226
    Bulldog(s) Names
    7
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    2232

    Default Re: Can't believe this happened..

    awe man, that is scary! Amazon should refund the money right away!

  8. Likes nycbullymama liked this post
  9. #42
    The Ultimate Sourmug nycbullymama's Avatar
    Country
    usa
    Posts
    5,226
    Bulldog(s) Names
    b and w
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    1414

    Default Re: Can't believe this happened..

    Quote Originally Posted by dolphin View Post
    awe man, that is scary! Amazon should refund the money right away!
    I was looking for it this morning but can't find it. Really hope Chris didn't throw it out because knowing Amazon, they'd request I send it back.


  10. #43
    Rescue Volunteer cefe13's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Posts
    1,749
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Castor
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    1358

    Default Re: Can't believe this happened..

    Quote Originally Posted by nycbullymama View Post
    They responded this morning. Needed my contact information for the North American distributor.
    I don't know why they would need to contact me?
    Either way, I'm calling Amazon today and asking for a refund.
    Hope you find it and that you'll get a refund and eventually an explanation from Hurtta!


    Castor is on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/castorthebulldog/

  11. #44
    Pet Sitter YHSublime's Avatar
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Fairfax, VA
    Posts
    368
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Taco & Thor
    Likes (Received)
    168

    Default Re: Can't believe this happened..

    Amazon is phenomenal with their customer service. They should take care of you.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Remove Ads

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •