OP
Chunksmama

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
Uggh.. Chunk is gorgeous boy!!! I have to get Phats one of those Mighty Balls. He has a few jolly balls but he chews the handles off. The mighty ball looks like a good one!

Oh what I would do for a bully kissing booth!!

Thanks so much!!! The mighty ball is pretty sweet I have to say - it even says that if they get the covering off (which is a well sewn fleece as far as I can tell), they can continue to play with it and it's like a new toy all over! Here's a link to it ... the only thing it doesn't show is that it is a "durascale" of 10 - meaning it's one of the most durable things they make!
Amazon.com: VIP Products Mighty Ball Dog Toy, Large, Orange: Kitchen & Dining

BethandOzzie

Dec 3, 2010
outside of Phila., PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ozzie
OMG!!!! We were at the Heaven Sent Rescue Valentine Kissing Booth Fundraiser too! It was a lot of fun and we saw so many different unique Bullys. It was nice to have the pet store to duck into since the weather was some what chilly. Ozzie and I especially liked Bunny ,the white bulldog in the booth. She was a kissing machine! We got there at 11:30 and it took us about an hour to get there. Ozzie had a really good time and slept and snoozed the whole way home.

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
I wish they had a rescue near me. Oh man the kissing booth is :luv:

Mike Blaylock

Dec 27, 2010
Forest Park, Ohio, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
SgtMjr. Duketavius (Duke) Bruiser USMC Ret.
Great idea having a bulldog kissing booth. I think another great idea would be to have a Bulldog soccer match using a huge ball that they could all push from one end of the field to the other.

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
glad he likes that ball we got lex a jolly ball for his birthday and he just goes crazy over it

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.