Bulldog Kissing Booth!

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
Yesterday Julia, Chunk and I attended a fundraiser by HeavenSent Bulldog Rescue ... a bulldog kissing booth!!! It was quite possibly one of the cutest things I have ever seen! Unfortunately we didn't get there until 20 minutes before it was over but we still had a blast! There were a ton of bullies there (many young ones, 6-10 months) and lots of other cute dogs too! Unfortunately, I didn't get any pics (Sorry! I know you all are disappointed!). Chunk was so busy making friends and playing that my hands were tied! In fact a little boy who was about 3 years old walked right up to Chunk and gave him a big hug. I just about melted! :heart: What a wonderful day

Take a look at how they set up the kissing booth, it's the cutest.

HSBR Bulldog Kissing Booth 2011

We also purchased a "Mighty Ball" for Chunk while we were there. Well, it's fair enough to say that he has not stopped playing with it since we got home! I had to take it away and put him to bed otherwise he would have played all night!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
I've seen pics of a bully kissing booth before. I agree its an awesome fund raiser idea. Although as loving as HRH is to us I don't think she would participate in that at all.
Sounds like you had a great time!

OP
Chunksmama

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
The bullies in the booth were all so sweet and so good! They just sat there and took all the attention they got! Chunk would never sit in there - he wanted to play with everyone! LOL And yes, we really did. It was so nice talking to other bullie owners, the wonderful people of HSBR and of course meeting so many furballs! Chunks was loving this cute little Frenchie girl!!! :)

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Looks like Chunk couldn't quite get the boll in his mouth..... just wait till he can. He is so darn cute :)

OP
Chunksmama

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
LOL he picks it up so we won't touch it! He's a trip! Otherwise he kicks and noses it around the house. So funny!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
That has to be the cutest kissing booth I have seen yet! Absolutely adorable!!!!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I have never seen a kissing booth like this, I love it and would pay top dollar for all 3 smooches!!

OP
Chunksmama

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
It was so neat. We have only been to one other bully fundraiser - back in October MidAtlantic Bulldog Rescue did a "Bully Beach Bash" on the beach (obviously :rolleyes:). That was AMAZING! Well over 50 bullies there. I just love to go and meet more Bullies and their people and donate to help these rescues. :) They have a "Bullypalooza" next week that I'm thinking about attending ... however it's an hour away. Yesterday's was an hour away too and Chunk does well in the car, I just feel like it's a lot for him.

Krisandtob

Jan 26, 2011
Virginia
Bulldog(s) Names
Phatty
Uggh.. Chunk is gorgeous boy!!! I have to get Phats one of those Mighty Balls. He has a few jolly balls but he chews the handles off. The mighty ball looks like a good one!

Oh what I would do for a bully kissing booth!!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I've never seen a bully kissing booth .... how adorable is that!! I am sure I"d be their best paying customer!!

OP
Chunksmama

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Me too, + some :)

Ohhh and we did! We did! Julia did all the kissing and Chunk did all the sniffing! Great time had by all ... from every family as far as I could tell!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online