"Bulldog Bash" Ideas Please

BulldogRescueLove

Jul 19, 2015
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
I adore anything that has to do with bulldogs, and I love to throw a great party, so I want to throw a "Bulldog Bash" where everyone brings their dogs (that are well socialized of course). I plan on having it all bulldog themed, and have photos of local bulldogs available for adoption.

It all started when I got the coolest Bulldog Bottle Opener from Amazon Prime , as a gift for my husband (well, okay, maybe it was a gift for me too!). I put the bottle opener out for my July 4th party and everyone commented on it, wanted to know where I got it from (see link above if you're like me and absolutely must have anything bulldog related), and then it turned into a discussion about our bulldogs, which then turned into a "let's have a dog party!"

412x9Nx1eYL.jpg

So I have the decorations of other bulldog stuff I have around the house, but I have never thrown a party.

Food, drink, party games, etc any doggy ideas would be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks so much!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Dog bone shaped invitations made from Bristol Board, you can trace them with a dog bone cookie cutter.

Dollar Store dog bowls to eat out of or serve food out of like chips, cookies, fruit, veggies, dips, etc.

Use brown or white sidewalk chalk and make paw prints up the driveway leading up to the front door

Stamp your table cloth with paw prints or use dog themed stickers from the dollar store to decorate your tablecloth

Stuffed Animal Dog as a centre piece

Doggie Ear Headbands or decorate plain party hats with dog stickers or stamps. Draw on a doggie nose

Play Dog themed music like Who Let the Dogs Out?, BINGO, You Ain't Nothing but a Hound Dog, How much Is That Doggie in the Window?

Dog Bone shaped Cake, Cookies, or Cupcakes made to look like dog faces.

Serve Hot Dogs, Corn Dogs, Kibble made from dry cereals like Chex Mix, bone shaped hamburgers,

Use Balloons with dog pictures glued to them, or drawn on with markers, or use stickers to decorate the balloons

dog Face Ice Cream Sundaes, use a Scoop of vanilla ice cream for the face, 1/2 Oreo cookie for the ears, M &M's for the eyes, mini marshmallow or black licorice for the nose, whipping cream for the fur.

paw print or bone shaped ice cubes

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Dog bone shaped invitations made from Bristol Board, you can trace them with a dog bone cookie cutter.

Dollar Store dog bowls to eat out of or serve food out of like chips, cookies, fruit, veggies, dips, etc.

Use brown or white sidewalk chalk and make paw prints up the driveway leading up to the front door

Stamp your table cloth with paw prints or use dog themed stickers from the dollar store to decorate your tablecloth

Doggie Ear Headbands or decorate plain party hats with dog stickers or stamps. Draw on a doggie nose

Play Dog themed music like Who Let the Dogs Out?, BINGO, You Ain't Nothing but a Hound Dog, How much Is That Doggie in the Window?

Serve Hot Dogs, Corn Dogs, Kibble made from dry cereals like Chex Mix, bone shaped hamburgers,

Use Balloons with dog pictures glued to them, or drawn on with markers, or use stickers to decorate the balloons

dog Face Ice Cream Sundaes, use a Scoop of vanilla ice cream for the face, 1/2 Oreo cookie for the ears, M &M's for the eyes, mini marshmallow or black loco rice for the nose, whipping cream for the fur.

WOW --- you go Monica!!!

OP
B

BulldogRescueLove

Jul 19, 2015
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
Thanks so much for the amazing ideas!!! I would never have come up with anything close to as great as what you posted Monica, I cannot thank you enough!

If anyone has any further thoughts please let me know :)

ltpyro

Jul 9, 2013
Anaheim, CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cinnamon and Pepper

dog Face Ice Cream Sundaes, use a Scoop of vanilla ice cream for the face, 1/2 Oreo cookie for the ears, M &M's for the eyes, mini marshmallow or black licorice for the nose, whipping cream for the fur.

WOW --- you go Monica!!!

That's what I was thinking, WOW!!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.